Lyns weight loss diary.

Welcome back Lyn :) I'm in my third week now and hoping to reach half a stone at my weigh-in on Monday, lost 5lbs so far :) Good to hear your leg is getting better, and well done for getting back on track! Looking forward to reading your progress over the coming weeks and months :)

Thanks Emma.:)
Good luck to you too. I have had a slimfast and a banana so far today and just about to have another shake.

How are you getting on today, Lyn?

Ughh Easter Eggs are the worst! I gave mine to my boyfriend to make sure I wouldn't eat them lol. Far too tempting having them lying around the house! Lol x

Ooh I love Maoam! At least they're low in fat, but the sugar is bad for you! I guess one or two won't hurt though! :)

Hiya,

Well done on the 9lbs, that's amazing.

How do you cope the weekends. I'm scared to death of it, I have no will power!

Congrats on the 9lbs! :)

I am having to be tough with myself at weekends as it is so hard with everyone home. When I do a roast I just have lots of veg with the meat instead of lots of roast potatos and parsnips. It's really hard and I have had lots of slips but now the weight is coming off I think it has given me more willpower to carry on with it.

Sounds lovely! Don't be too hard on yourself if you ease off the diet a little at weekends, everybody does it every now and again. Just don't lose sight of the diet altogether and you'll be fine! :)

I find for things to work for me I have to cut out everything naughty because if I have one slip I end off writing off the whole day and then it just gets worse the next day so no naughty treats for me from now on. I have never been a huge picker and my problem is portion sizes so I am just eating something different to everyone else most of the time now.
Have given my last easter egg to my husband now. He told me to have it myself but I really don't want it. Feeling really focussed on the diet now and am determined to shift this weight. Off on holiday again in July and although I know I will still be big, I don't want to feel as fat as I did when I went to the Dominican Republic for christmas. (mind you, I was on crutches and not very mobile... not an excuse I know)
So far today had a vanilla shake and a cuppa. Got to start drinking more water so will try that today:)

Well done with the motivation, it's great to see you so dedicated! :) Which day do you weigh in? I've probably read it before, but my memory is useless lol. Good luck for your weigh in anyway! :)

A few won't hurt at all, a little bit of what you fancy does you good! This way, you don't feel like you're depriving yourself of anything :)

That's what I thought:)
Well today, I have had my two shakes, an apple and tonight I am going to have two chicken fajitas. I will usually have a load of extras with this like a mountain of wedges but I am just going to have the fajitas and see how I go.
I must say, I have not been feeling at all hungry or like I am missing out on anything. I did everyone toasted teacakes for breakfast this morning and didn't even fancy one!
How is everyone else doing?

Back