Lyns weight loss diary.

Glad I'm not the only one with the shaker thing! lol and thanks. Can't wait to get away!
I really enjoyed my dinner tonight. I had a small jacket spud with tuna and lots of salad. Was very yummy :)

Aw genetic testing sounds scary and stressful, hope everything is ok! I've been having a lot of tests lately due to pre-cancerous cells in my cervix, so I've been stressing out too. But it'll all be fine in the end :)

Good luck with the tests Emma:)
When I broke my tib and fib last year my physio said she thought I was hypermobile and it turns out she was right. It is all very complicated but hypermobility can also be called Ehlers Danlos Syndrome and there are many different types. Because of my family history of sudden deaths due to aneurysms they want to check I don't have the vascular form (life expectancy is 48!) I spent a good few days curled up in bed crying but have pulled myself together now. Have been seen at University college hospital and now I am being referred to have genetic testing. Had a very lengthy phonecall yesterday with a genetic counsellor about the appointment and they even want photographs of everybody on my mums side of the family which I don't have so contacted my mums brother and he is going to send me some. (My mum died when I was 14) There is also a history of other things going on. All very complicated plus I also have poorly controlled epilepsy which brings its own problems! I did tell the counsellor how worried I was and she did say it is VERY rare to have the vascular form so I am holding on to that:)

Bless u Hun it's sounds like you got alot on yr plate n u very brave carrying on regardless sweetie good for u hun x enjoy yr wkend Lyn x

Defo go u hun x well done!! Excellent, alot less cals in yr meal sweetie x be very proud of yourself xx

Hi Lyn,

Popping by to say well done so far!
Great meal ideas too (that's where I'm finding I struggle - grr!)

Hope you've had a great weekend, good luck for the week ahead! x

Hi well done on resisting the takeaway, that (was) my biggest vice I stress before SF :) Just think the calories will last longer than the cravings :) I had a Takeaway last night, I shared a beef and blackbean sauce & boiled rice with my sister which came to roughly 550 calories. If you can control your portion sizes and choose a less calorific option then halving the dish halves the calories and you aren't depriving yourself.

That's a good idea. I might try doing that next time:)
So far today I have had my two shakes and a low fat packet of crisps (very rarely eat crisps). For dinner I am having pasta and salad. Just had the one cup of tea today which is a major thing for me as I have been known to make a whole pot, line them up and drink them. I guess that adds up to a lot of milk! so best I cut down.

Excellent love x u doin well x

well done you have much more will power than me I had a chinese last night :(:D:)ooops back on it today though promise 0 : )

amazing hun! I would have definitely had a prawn cracker... or six

well done! have a great week x

Thanks everyone. Weight seems to have stayed the same since I last weighed myself but I am sticking with the plan. It will shift eventually:)
Yesterday I had the two shakes, some sushi which was 125 calories for the amount I had and fishcakes with salad. Did a lot of walking yesterday and have been using the wii fit more.
Keep going everyone. You're all doing great!:)

Dont sweat it Lyn, Your active n eating less cals so u will see results soon honey x ur doing brill x

I had a sushi for a snack the other day as well. it's so filling and yummy :)

Back