Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Lynsey's new start

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by lynsey2510, 3 January 2010 Social URL.

1. lynsey2510

lynsey2510 Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st4lb
    Current Weight:
    24st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming word
    Ok, so started my diet yesterday, 02.01.10, it was a Saturday, will be getting weighed every Saturday morning from now on. I weighed in at a disgusting 335lbs :cry::sigh:

Saturday I had a bagel with low fat marge, ham sandwich with beef tomatoes and a banana, roast turkey with a jacket potato and loads of veg and a bit of gravey and a small bowl of rice Krispies with semi skimmed milk. Good day.

This morning woke up with a real confindent attitude about this plan. Its a beautiful sunny day and ive just has rice krispies and a banana. Im off to the park with my little girl.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lynsey2510

lynsey2510 Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st4lb
    Current Weight:
    24st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming word
    Day 2 has been great :D Had Rice Krispies with semi skimmed milk for breakfast, went to mum and dads for a roast dinner, few slices of lamb, no fat, lots of veg, mash and 1 roastie oh and a little gravey. For tea I made spag bol, peppers, onions, lean mince and spaghetti. I had it in a small bowl instead of the large plates I used to use. Ive also had 2 clementines and a banana.

Ive just found the Rosemary Conley online site and have just had a go at the online work out! Only did an express one, 7 mins, it was fab!! :D Will be certainly using that every day if poss. Obviously I will be building up how long I can do it for week by week but even just 7 mins I can feel it. Really fab day. One day at a time.

4. lynsey2510

lynsey2510 Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st4lb
    Current Weight:
    24st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming word
    Day 3! Ava woke me up at 7.30am, came down and put the tv on for her and got her a juice whilst I set up the Rosemary Conley Wake Up Rountine in the dining room on the pc. Was only 7 minutes but I can really feel it. Will do another one tonight when I get home from work. Just had breakfast, 2 slices of toast with flora light.

Now because of the silly time we were having our tea, 8.30/9pm?!? Ive decided to have a good dinner and then take my tea to work and have it on my break at 5pm. I dont want to be eating food after 8pm. Tea will now be either a ready meal, with a box salad/new pots or a boxed pasta dish ive made in earlier in the day. Will up date later tonight with what I have exactly. Bring it on Monday!!!

5. lynsey2510

lynsey2510 Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st4lb
    Current Weight:
    24st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming word
    Just had lunch. It was yum. I roasted a leg of lamb, so I had 4 slices of lamb with no fat on it, a jacket potatoe, 2 corn on the cobs and some gravey. Full up!! It was lovely. Got a weight watchers chicken casserole for tea in work at 5pm, with a banana. Will have a clementine at 1.30pm just before I leave for work. Looking forward to my work out when I get home from work tonight. Im feeling good.

6. lynsey2510

lynsey2510 Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st4lb
    Current Weight:
    24st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming word
    Had my weight watchers chicken casserole and banana in work at 5pm, just had 2 clementines too. Had a bit of a silly falling out with my other half on the way home from work and I automatically wanted to run to the chocolate. I didnt. I know its only day 3 but Im quite proud that I didnt. Had my clementines instead. Hope this will power holds out.

7. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Hey hun, just thought I'd do a bit of diary reading and yours was the first I came to. Didn't want to "read and run" so thought I'd let you know I think you're doing really well - keep up the good work :) and congratulations for not heading for the chocolate when things got tough!

You can do it xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.