Lynsey's new start

lynsey2510

Ok, so started my diet yesterday, 02.01.10, it was a Saturday, will be getting weighed every Saturday morning from now on. I weighed in at a disgusting 335lbs :cry::sigh:

Saturday I had a bagel with low fat marge, ham sandwich with beef tomatoes and a banana, roast turkey with a jacket potato and loads of veg and a bit of gravey and a small bowl of rice Krispies with semi skimmed milk. Good day.

This morning woke up with a real confindent attitude about this plan. Its a beautiful sunny day and ive just has rice krispies and a banana. Im off to the park with my little girl.

Day 2 has been great :D Had Rice Krispies with semi skimmed milk for breakfast, went to mum and dads for a roast dinner, few slices of lamb, no fat, lots of veg, mash and 1 roastie oh and a little gravey. For tea I made spag bol, peppers, onions, lean mince and spaghetti. I had it in a small bowl instead of the large plates I used to use. Ive also had 2 clementines and a banana.

Ive just found the Rosemary Conley online site and have just had a go at the online work out! Only did an express one, 7 mins, it was fab!! :D Will be certainly using that every day if poss. Obviously I will be building up how long I can do it for week by week but even just 7 mins I can feel it. Really fab day. One day at a time.

Day 3! Ava woke me up at 7.30am, came down and put the tv on for her and got her a juice whilst I set up the Rosemary Conley Wake Up Rountine in the dining room on the pc. Was only 7 minutes but I can really feel it. Will do another one tonight when I get home from work. Just had breakfast, 2 slices of toast with flora light.

Now because of the silly time we were having our tea, 8.30/9pm?!? Ive decided to have a good dinner and then take my tea to work and have it on my break at 5pm. I dont want to be eating food after 8pm. Tea will now be either a ready meal, with a box salad/new pots or a boxed pasta dish ive made in earlier in the day. Will up date later tonight with what I have exactly. Bring it on Monday!!!

Just had lunch. It was yum. I roasted a leg of lamb, so I had 4 slices of lamb with no fat on it, a jacket potatoe, 2 corn on the cobs and some gravey. Full up!! It was lovely. Got a weight watchers chicken casserole for tea in work at 5pm, with a banana. Will have a clementine at 1.30pm just before I leave for work. Looking forward to my work out when I get home from work tonight. Im feeling good.

Had my weight watchers chicken casserole and banana in work at 5pm, just had 2 clementines too. Had a bit of a silly falling out with my other half on the way home from work and I automatically wanted to run to the chocolate. I didnt. I know its only day 3 but Im quite proud that I didnt. Had my clementines instead. Hope this will power holds out.

Hey hun, just thought I'd do a bit of diary reading and yours was the first I came to. Didn't want to "read and run" so thought I'd let you know I think you're doing really well - keep up the good work :) and congratulations for not heading for the chocolate when things got tough!

You can do it xx

Back