M-Mouse's Droppings

awh... really cute! and they're so safe there too...

YES!!!! Truly Vicky, even if you don't move, the New Forest is a beautiful place. Strategically placed cattle grids keep the animals from roaming where they oughtn't, but otherwise, they just have miles to roam...

i think ill have to find myself a dog friendly place to stay ( 4 little dogs im gonna struggle) and get myself bookedup for a holiday.

i think ill have to find myself a dog friendly place to stay ( 4 little dogs im gonna struggle) and get myself bookedup for a holiday.

Come on down!

find me somewhere :)

I feel so full I am struggling to summon up the enthusiasm for lunch my belly feels so full. I think half my problem has been what I have been eating as opposed to how much - my high carb thing was doing me no good. I'll see if I can manage some chicken at half one or something :-(

If you arent hungry - dont make yourself sick.

Gosh no don't force it!

Yogs are fine up to 1L dairy all inclusive per day in Cruise... (only 1/4L as "milk" though.)

i can't believe the weather here is so horrible today - I think I may have to concentrate my energy on building an ark.

I don't think I've been bad food-wise today- yet - but I do fancy something sweet; I may have to try a yoghurt and egg type pudding affair with vanilla in it I think.

OK I have just put some mini cheesecake/custard type affairs in the oven - let's wait and see how they come out. They are a bit like the controversial cheesecake recipe but without all that cheese.

1 1/2 tubs 0% greek yoghurt (this is the amount I had in the fridge)
a drop of vanilla essence
1 egg
30 philly extra light
1 tbspn sweetener

mix together and put in silicon muffin tray and bake until cooked - not sure how long that will be but I will check after 15 mins. The idea is then to let them cool but I may have to have one while still warm.

confession of the day - I licked the jug out, even though it had raw egg in it :)

likes the evil scientist laugh :) about to go cook salmon for the first time ever and bung a coffee egg custard in at the same time :)

ps. where's my manners!?

HELLO ! and pleased to meet you Manda :wavey:

not ready yet - needs to set a bit more but I think they are going to be good. Would be even better with a rhubarb uree over the top - but I am on a PP day

Back