M-Mouse's Droppings

That's be mutual... she'll not recognise me either!

That's be mutual... she'll not recognise me either!

Rubbish of course I'll recognise you - you will be the one carrying the tupperware :)!

Last edited:
If we forget Saturday's weather, cos you'll be travelling, things are looking decidedly better for next week:

Dimanche 24 juillet
Min/Max
6.gif
Partiellement ensoleillé. Chaud.
8°C / 20°C

Lundi 25 juillet
Min/Max%
2.gif
Ensoleillé dans l'ensemble. Chaud.
8°C / 22°C

Mardi 26 juillet
Min/Max
1.gif
Ensoleillé. Chaud.
8°C / 24°C

Mercredi 27 juillet
Min/Max
4.gif
Nuages en début de journée. Chaud. 13°C / 26°C

If we don't speak before we meet Tuesday, remember to use my French mobile number to reach me by text or phone (and not the UK mobile which is somewhere in the bottom of a drawer)!!

PS next week's weather is ok Mon to Wed, then HOT from Thursday :D :D

hope you having a fab time xxx

ditto

She's put some photos on FB... (not of us, cos we've not met yet...!)

Thank heavens for DD!

Morning all from the Loire. I feel a lot less anxious about food this week, having had my first trip to Carrefore! I still can't get over how expensive food is in France these days! But at least I no longer have to ave cheese lettuce and tomatoes for breakfast!

We are staying in a 14th century manor house in the middle of nowhere in the grounds of a winemaking chateau. It is lovely with donkeys and fruit trees everywhere! Off to see the local sonne et lumiere tonight! Just relaxing this afternoon because it is so hot!

Foodwise I have a couple of rotisserie chickens in the fridge to pick at and lots of sveltesse 0% yoghurts. It's so nice to have a yoghurt with a bit of a flavour although if I wasn't doing this regime I would always go for a yoghurt with fruit in it rather than something smooth and white with a fruit flavour to it!

Oh, Mouse, you're in one of my favourite regions! I am so jealous!

The place where you're staying sounds truly idyllic. If ever we return (I still can't bear it yet, even after all these years, because I remember how heartbroken I was to leave and have to come back to England to live), I must get the details from you. Sounds like the kind of place my husband and I would love to stay.

I'm sure you'll have an absolutely wonderful time. :)

I didn't realise we were staying in the grounds of a chateau with a vineyard - honest!
Sue are you on FB ? If so you can see my photos.

Back