Maccalenny's diary

Thanks!
the dd is going well. The shopping has arrived with my skinny soup,so that is tea sorted! For lunch I'm thinking a tin of ratatouille with a bit of extra spice and maybe a quorn sausage. The family are have roast beef with chips and broccoli. Yes this is a bit weird, and not just because I'm on a dd and don't want to cook! I managed to order double on some of the frozen stuff on my shopping order, including a bag of frozen chips that are no way going in the overstuffed freezer. Maybe roast beef and chips will catch on....

I was just enjoying a miso soup, one that has some wakame seaweed in. The first time I had it, I did not realise the seaweed was there and when I got to it at the bottom of the cup I gagged and nearly threw up! Now, on a dd, I've realised I look forward to that bit for something to chew...!

I was looking for which veggie sausage to have for lunch, when I found some river cobbler fillets hiding at the back of the freezer. They were cheap at asda the other week, and it was a fish I had not tried, so I got some. So lunch turned into: half a can of ratatouille with some mushrooms and broccoli, about 90 cals, and a piece of river cobbler, about 150 cals. It was gorgeous and there was loads of it! I saved another portion for tea. Yum! Does not feel like a dd at all.

Last edited:
Well done on your DD! I must try these Skinny Soups I hear everyone talking about :)

The skinny soups are gorgeous, definitely recommend them.

Nice ud today, and another lined up for tomorrow, before my next dd on weds.

Strangely, my weight this morning was still 13.9. That's 3 days in a row, one dd, one ud, one dd with not a movement on the scales either way! Weird....can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

Hey Kate thats awesome just goes to show your body must love the fasting. I'm sure the next movement will be a downwards one!

Good luck for today's WI. YOu're doing great, I'm sure you'll get a good result soon xxx

Good ud today...toast and honey, salmon and pasta salad, veg frittata with spiced lentils, couple of chocolate biscuits and a glass of wine.
I was 13st 9.8 this morning after ud. Dd tomorrow, my most challenging one of the week as it is the one at work and I worry that my blood sugar will dip. Has been fine so far but I still worry!

See I'm the opposite! I struggle with DDs when I'm off, but happy at work :rolleyes:. I hope it goes well for you xxx

I find DDs at work easier as I know il be kept busy. I work in a school so school holidays are going to be a struggle!
Good luck tomorrow, it's a DD for me also so will check in with u :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A good dd today. Dds at work are backwards to dd at home...so I had breakfast and lunch, no tea, rather than waiting as long as possible to eat. Breakfast was two pieces of toast with marmite, lunch was mackerel salad. Nothing since, and I'm not feeling hungry at all which is great!
unofficial weight today was 13 st 9.8, exactly the same as yesterday. Really odd, I'm not getting the big swings at all this week, just slight increase after ud. So this week I've gone 13.9.0, 13.9.0, 13.9.0, 13.9.8, 13.9.8. Seems like eating or not eating is having minimal effects, which is making me wonder whether I'm doing it right...... Not that I'm worried about the actual weight, just....I don't know, it seems weird!

only hard bit of today was passing up the chocolate cake and custard for pudding.....why does our cook always do the best puds on my dds??? On uds we've had donuts, jelly and ice cream, cheesecake.....all of which I can skip no problems. But cake and custard.....that's hard!

I cannot! I cound not face weighing myself daily it would drive me insane... Last week my scales said that the fat % was up, this week its down. I think scales can be misleading, so I bought a measuring tape as a back up plan, for those days that I lose the plot with the scales.

I'm doing daily WI's this week but just so I can see what it's like. From next week I'm going back to weekly WI's.
You're right the scales are a funny thing! They'll start heading down again soon though, don't worry :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

When is your WI day? I think you're brave WI everyday, it would send me over the edge!

Back