Madchef's Diary

I have been a bit peed off this past week or so as I have had to stop doing the Fall Prevention class as I have been having giddy turns. The Doc and Nurse checked my blood pressure and evidently it's sky high so I have to see another Nurse next week to discuss some pills and they have also done some blood tests and I have to have another load in 5 weeks, haven't a clue as to why so I am not a happy bunny :(

Good news is that my waist measurement is stable at 46" and I have lost another inch of my hips, I am really noticing the loss off my bum :kissass:

The Doctors' n Nurses scales aren't accurate as they are on carpets so I am using my digital ones which shows a loss but I am going to go to my local Boots every other week to get weighted there, will do the first weigh in next week so watch this space ;)

Wow. Not good about your health.. hope that they are able to do something for you hunny.
But good job on losing more inches. Bet your chuffed with that.
Take it easy ok love

Hi Madchef, Do hope you are feeling better. Notice that you have a problem with exercising as do I, real pain isn't it? I do so remeber the days that I used to go to the gym and really loved it.
As for doctors scales - I often refuse to be weighed when I go for my diabetic checks, depending on what sort of mood I am in, as they invariably weigh totally different to mine - but of course they always insist that theirs are correct!!
Hope you get back to your daily diary soon as I have just wandered into your realm being as you are notched up in my friends arena.lol!:)

I think the Waist ticker is in metric or something as it shows that I have only lost 6 inches where in fact I have lost 8" :confused: I have changed my weight as well as I have now found a stable bit of flat floor in my kitchen and am taking my own weight on my scales so at present I am showing that I am showing 268.5 lbs, a loss of 24.5 lbs since being on Xenical, started beginning of July :D My measurements is now Bust 52, a loss of 3" Waist 46" a loss of 8" :eek: and Hips 53" a loss of 6" :woohoo:

What is brill that I pinched a couple of tops of my Sister yesterday, size 22/24" as my ones are falling of me, I am a very happy bunny :bunnydance:

yay congrats!!
i hope you are feeling better also! :)

get onto them tell em you want it sorted NOW! lol

hope it is sorted soon though, as then you can get on with things as normal. :)

YIPPEE

:bunnydance: :bunnydance::bunnydance:just back from the Doc's I am down to 45.5 ins on waist and 120 kilos, 3.5 kilos from last weigh in at the end of September, he is really pleased with me, nothing to what I feel like, yippee.

BTW my blood pressure is within limits so he is referring me to an Ear/Nose/Throat man as he thinks it may be something to do with the inner ear, so onwards we go. :D

Well done!!!!

Well done Joany :)

pleased to hear that youre feeling better, and theyre getting you sorted :D

xoxo

you're doing so well hun,well done :)

and i see you've completed your mini goal :happy096:

xoxo

Ooh am I a happy bunny :bunnydance::bunnydance: :bunnydance: I have just got on the scales and at long last I am under the 120 kilos in fact I am down to just over 115 :D that means I am down to 255 lbs ooh I feel good as I have also been shopping. I bought a couple of Bras, desperately needed, 2 sizes down from what I was wearing and 2 tops size 24, was wearing 28 - 30 but unfortunately (???) they are a bit big so I have ordered a whole bunch of size 22. I know they won't last long the way I am going but they are not the dearest and it will feel so good to wear something that fits. Did I say I am a happy bunny :bunnydance: :D

Oh and my waist is measuring 45" again :D

Ooh am I a happy bunny :bunnydance::bunnydance: :bunnydance: I have just got on the scales and at long last I am under the 120 kilos in fact I am down to just over 115 :D that means I am down to 255 lbs ooh I feel good as I have also been shopping. I bought a couple of Bras, desperately needed, 2 sizes down from what I was wearing and 2 tops size 24, was wearing 28 - 30 but unfortunately (???) they are a bit big so I have ordered a whole bunch of size 22. I know they won't last long the way I am going but they are not the dearest and it will feel so good to wear something that fits. Did I say I am a happy bunny :bunnydance: :D

Oh and my waist is measuring 45" again :D

aww thats great im really pleased for you :D well done!

oh hun thats fab!
woop woop
does a little dance here for you..

sorry ive not been around much! hope things are good (obviously you are a happy bunny lol hehehe)

Well done you madchef 34lbs off and 2 dress sizes down is fantastic! :greenapple: :bananalove: :mermaid: :woohoo:

Back