made it to day 4

well done on the weight-loss Frizz and Smidge! very inspiring, i'm only on day 3 myself, may i ask, last time i tried Exante i only lasted until day 7 as i felt light-headed and couldn't focus, i'm planning to battle through this time just wondering if either of you have had this and does pass or become easier?
regards, Greg ^^

Hey Greg, welcome and thank you :) I get light headed sometimes, but mostly when I stand up too fast or bend down too fast. It's bearable so I don't really think about it, hope it's not that bad for you this time round!!

Thanks very much for the advise smidge, i'll take it easy at work then and keep up the water :)

Thank u Greg!

I havent had any dizziness but I did have some really bad temper lol.. but it has been okay now.
I hope u feel better this time:)

X

Hope your all getting on ok and going strong? just had my first weigh in and went from 18st9lb too 17st9lb :). I look forward to hearing how you all get on

thank you minnie and kaz :) day 8 now and feeling ok, how are you both getting on? just about to have my bar ^^

Hi sylar glad your doing ok. I'm struggling this week think it's totm due. I'm still doing only three a day though. Going away a week on Saturday so I will keep going till then and watch what I'm doing don't want to put any back on.
Good luck and keep it up xx

Just having my shake. Feeling better today. Yday was a bit of a struggle. I'm thinking less about food today lol. My problem is when I'm too busy at work I forget to go and get water!!

I must remember!!!! X

What do you do for bad breath? Do people just clean there teeth??? Often lol may buy a mini set for my bag !! Start tommorow!!

Back