Made it trough my 1st day!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mistymoomoo, 31 March 2007 Social URL.

1. mistymoomoo

mistymoomoo Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yay!

Sounds daft but I am so obessed with food i have surprised myself with only having my 3 packs today! I have drank about 4 litres of water and feel fine. I actually feel bloated strangely enough!!

We are off to a friends for lunch tomorrow and I have pre warned them I am on CD and that I wont be eating. I feel really motivated.

Hubby is a bit worried about me doing CD but I have assured him I will stop if I dont feel good etc....

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Steph

Steph Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done on getting through the first day :D , my OH has just started CD today as well and he's finding it ok.

I sort of started CD today, I was doing LL but switched as it was far too exspensive :confused:

Good luck tomorrow :)

Mini likes this.
  4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    well done and congrats' getting your first day done that is a huge achievement.:) :) :)

Good luck for tomorrow.[​IMG]

"Keep your eye on the prize"!

Love Mini xxx

5. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    That is fantastic, just keep with it and you will soon see the difference!! Keep the motivation up, it really does work..Love

6. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Well done on getting through your first day. If we go out anywhere I always make sure I tell them I will not be eating.
    MIL and the rest of the IL`S are having a party on easter sunday, so will be good, they all know about the diet.......! Any excuse for them to have a knees up.

7. Lighterlifer

Lighterlifer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done ! Only day 3 for me so at about the same level I think! A whole day over he he! Not long to go! ;-) xxx

8. chicksy

chicksy Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done on getting through your first day

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.