• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Made it trough my 1st day!!

Yay!

Sounds daft but I am so obessed with food i have surprised myself with only having my 3 packs today! I have drank about 4 litres of water and feel fine. I actually feel bloated strangely enough!!

We are off to a friends for lunch tomorrow and I have pre warned them I am on CD and that I wont be eating. I feel really motivated.

Hubby is a bit worried about me doing CD but I have assured him I will stop if I dont feel good etc....

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Steph

Well done on getting through the first day :D , my OH has just started CD today as well and he's finding it ok.

I sort of started CD today, I was doing LL but switched as it was far too exspensive :confused:

Good luck tomorrow :)

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st2lb G: 12st2lb Loss: 3st0lb(16.54%)
well done and congrats' getting your first day done that is a huge achievement.:) :) :)

Good luck for tomorrow.

"Keep your eye on the prize"!

Love Mini xxx

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
S: 16st10lb C: 16st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
That is fantastic, just keep with it and you will soon see the difference!! Keep the motivation up, it really does work..Love

sonkie

Gold Member
G: 12st0lb
Well done on getting through your first day. If we go out anywhere I always make sure I tell them I will not be eating.
MIL and the rest of the IL`S are having a party on easter sunday, so will be good, they all know about the diet.......! Any excuse for them to have a knees up.

Lighterlifer

Silver Member
S: 16st9lb C: 13st0.5lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 3st8.5lb(21.67%)
Well done ! Only day 3 for me so at about the same level I think! A whole day over he he! Not long to go! ;-) xxx

Well done on getting through your first day

xx