Made it trough my 1st day!!

mistymoomoo

Yay!

Sounds daft but I am so obessed with food i have surprised myself with only having my 3 packs today! I have drank about 4 litres of water and feel fine. I actually feel bloated strangely enough!!

We are off to a friends for lunch tomorrow and I have pre warned them I am on CD and that I wont be eating. I feel really motivated.

Hubby is a bit worried about me doing CD but I have assured him I will stop if I dont feel good etc....

Well done on getting through the first day :D , my OH has just started CD today as well and he's finding it ok.

I sort of started CD today, I was doing LL but switched as it was far too exspensive :confused:

Good luck tomorrow :)

well done and congrats' getting your first day done that is a huge achievement.:) :) :)

Good luck for tomorrow.
fa33.gif

"Keep your eye on the prize"!

Love Mini xxx

That is fantastic, just keep with it and you will soon see the difference!! Keep the motivation up, it really does work..Love

Well done on getting through your first day. If we go out anywhere I always make sure I tell them I will not be eating.
MIL and the rest of the IL`S are having a party on easter sunday, so will be good, they all know about the diet.......! Any excuse for them to have a knees up.

Well done on getting through your first day

xx

Back