'MAGIC PORRIDGE'

Have just prepared this for tomorows breakfast with activia fat free vanilla yoghurt. I will probably have it with raspberries and a banana, yum. It reminds me of the cold creamy breakfast oatmeal you get in America. Love the sound of this :)

I made this last night, put some frozen berries on top and left in fridge for breakfast...delicious

Just made some with magic porrige with a strawberry ff activia, it looks really nice will anything bad happen to me if I eat it straight away! :eek:

Do you still use milk?

I had this, this morning but I used a bannana custard muller with a sprinkling of cinnamon and some ready to eat prunes from hex b and it was very tasty :)

Tried this for the first time this morning and LOVED IT. I used a raspberry & cranberry mullerlight, 28g oats then left it overnight. Added half a punnet of blueberries this morning and scoffed it down! Need to remember to have my scan bran now tho- as I'm using oats as healthy extra.

Just made mine and in the fridge ready for the morning. Made using forest fruits ff activia - now looking forward to brekkie!!

Back