***MAGICAL MONDAY DAILY THREAD***

I dont think I could do this with you lot and the support from this forum

I just had the motivation I needed not to eat been for my weigh in and have lost another 5lb 3/4 :D woohoo
still sooooo starving though :(
xx

Well done Kat! Thats amazing :)

Thanks hayley will post in our team when I get online properly later :) xx

I need to post, I'm sure I have swallowed a high carb spider or somethingin the night because I am totally starving today, and I meen tummy rumbling hungry, what's that all about? Haven't eaten in 3 weeks it makes no sence :(

next time make sure you get a spider wots on atkins

wow misspink, thats fabulous

lol yes Claire I must be more picky about the spiders I eat in my sleep lol and thank you, really pleased :D xx

Fab weight in Kat well done xx

thanks Witchy xx

Are you on a high, i always am after a weight in.

I have been using weights all afternoon on my arms, think im becoming obsessed.

Very good!!!! you are really doing well!!!! i have weights in my bedroom...and they've been on the floor since may!! not used im BAD

Very good witchy!

Ive got batwings and they wont shift so really need to shift them now, seems to be the only things that wont shift haha

Very good!!!! you are really doing well!!!! i have weights in my bedroom...and they've been on the floor since may!! not used im BAD

Very good witchy!

under my bed is an aerobics step, ankle weights, hand weights and an ab pro machine all just gathering dust

Haha those machines are great for gathering dust arent they, my ab king pro is a great place to store stuff,

Haha those machines are great for gathering dust arent they, my ab king pro is a great place to store stuff,

also makes a nice recliner chair at bbq's lol

totally on a high :)
and yay you, my wii fit is about all I ever do :) xx

the most exercise ive done this week is the up stair dash to the bathroom, lol

Hello ladies

And of course any chaps lurking around the daily thread. Well done misspinkkat on fab loss, I know what you mean about the hungry days, I am having one now and had a dreadful evening last week.
Good for you witchy joining the gym, I have an I-JOY rider in my lounge, never used - that is outrageous as it cost £350 (off QVC, of course!).
Summayah, sorry that the little one and you having a tough time. I thought today about how being at hospital to support family members or just visiting a friend makes me want to eat, I end up buying stuff out of the vending machines or the visitors cafe.
Have felt peckish most of the day, I was silly and had my first pack at about 1am, but I do have 4 a day so that shouldn't have made such a negative impact. Was presented with a plate of chocolate biscuits with my coffee when I arrived for work this morning (I was visiting a community care organisation) - I declined, only to find another plate of biccies had been left in the office assigned to me. But the good bit was that the manager of the establishment blurted out as I walked in the front door that I'd lost so much weight (I was last there 11 and a half months ago)
Have resorted to the pampering trick to take my mind off hunger - had a bath, lovely aromatherapy creams applied, candle burning.
Anything to keep up the diet x

Back