Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Maintaince

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by festivalfairy, 29 July 2008 Social URL.

1. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Hi Guys

So on Thursday im switching to Maintence as im nearly at my goal and people are telling me i look too thin plus i wanna be able to have a nice meal at night time. One question my friend who is on maintence said best thing to do is have no more the 50grams of fat a day is this correct??? xxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Sorry Joanna, I don't know enough about maintanence to help much. Have you refed this week? Sorry I can't remember.

Have a great meal.

x

4. festivalfairy

Yeah kinda been doing it myself, having my shakes then chicken at night with veg or salad. But just wanna know as i have a HUGE list of nice things i wanna cook (non fatty stuff) but wanna know how much fat per day i should have

5. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    If you are having fats... you should stick to olive oil, fats from nuts, cheese etc ...all the good fats i would say in moderation tbh.. its a bit of trial and error... everyones bodies need different things so if you gain...cut back, until you are losing again!
    Good luck xx

6. festivalfairy

Yeah i love monkey nuts (not literilly ha ha) and fruits not gonna pig out and go mad dont think my new tummy would let me ha ha ha ha x

7. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    remember the rule with nuts... you only need 5 - 10 daily to get all the vits you need form them! xxx I am sure you will do great!!

8. festivalfairy

So nervous .................. dont wanna go back to what i was x

9. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    good luck with ur maintenance - are you still going for your goal and looking to loose another 15 pounds?

enjoy cooking again - im sure you will be just fine!
    xox

10. festivalfairy

Yeah im gonna see how it goes if im not happy gonna go back on LT but going away for a week on 7th and want to drink and let my hair down at night times then i have V Festival and cant really do LT there x

11. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Cool! I really hope u find maintenance a gift and you can shift it that way with no problems! You have done so well to get to your goal - im so glad I have no plans in the next month - I can imagine it would be a tough call to give up drink and food at big events especially if you have acheived a healthy weight and already look and feel so great!

Hope u have a ball babe xox

12. festivalfairy

Thanks hun cant wait to rock out my new bod at V Fest in the dance tent ha ha ha ha I think i will prob go back on LT once im back from V depends on Maintence really xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.