Maintaince

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Hi Guys

So on Thursday im switching to Maintence as im nearly at my goal and people are telling me i look too thin plus i wanna be able to have a nice meal at night time. One question my friend who is on maintence said best thing to do is have no more the 50grams of fat a day is this correct??? xxxxxxx

Sorry Joanna, I don't know enough about maintanence to help much. Have you refed this week? Sorry I can't remember.

Have a great meal.

x

Yeah kinda been doing it myself, having my shakes then chicken at night with veg or salad. But just wanna know as i have a HUGE list of nice things i wanna cook (non fatty stuff) but wanna know how much fat per day i should have

If you are having fats... you should stick to olive oil, fats from nuts, cheese etc ...all the good fats i would say in moderation tbh.. its a bit of trial and error... everyones bodies need different things so if you gain...cut back, until you are losing again!
Good luck xx

Yeah i love monkey nuts (not literilly ha ha) and fruits not gonna pig out and go mad dont think my new tummy would let me ha ha ha ha x

remember the rule with nuts... you only need 5 - 10 daily to get all the vits you need form them! xxx I am sure you will do great!!

So nervous .................. dont wanna go back to what i was x

good luck with ur maintenance - are you still going for your goal and looking to loose another 15 pounds?

enjoy cooking again - im sure you will be just fine!
xox

Yeah im gonna see how it goes if im not happy gonna go back on LT but going away for a week on 7th and want to drink and let my hair down at night times then i have V Festival and cant really do LT there x

Cool! I really hope u find maintenance a gift and you can shift it that way with no problems! You have done so well to get to your goal - im so glad I have no plans in the next month - I can imagine it would be a tough call to give up drink and food at big events especially if you have acheived a healthy weight and already look and feel so great!

Hope u have a ball babe xox

Thanks hun cant wait to rock out my new bod at V Fest in the dance tent ha ha ha ha I think i will prob go back on LT once im back from V depends on Maintence really xxx

Back