Maintaining with JUDDD?

Paulinegin said:
LOL Laura, exactly right! :D

P x

Ooh I've just been over on your diary...well done! X

Loving my UD! :D
So far I've had porridge and a banana. Turkey, stuffing and cranberry sarnie on freshly baked bread (not by me by the lovely lady in the fruit and veg shop down the road), rocky road tray bake thingy.
Tea tonight is looking like pizza and salad...do I need wine?? I might need wine! I bloody love JUDDD! X

yeah have wine im having it sod it still got just under 1000 calories to use love it!!!

I do need wine don't I. I thought so :D
My little girl has just fallen asleep on me the lazy mare ;) will wait til the OH gets in then pop to get some.

We should get 'I <3 JUDDD' tshirts made! :D

I love judd on the front and I love wine on the back yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Cant believe i have found some peeps like mee looool!!!

MissieCB said:
I love judd on the front and I love wine on the back yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Cant believe i have found some peeps like mee looool!!!

Ha ha perfect! Now for the big decision...red, white, pink or fizz?! :D

I have calculated my cals for today as want to be a bit stricter on my UP days and todays come to just under the 2000, now wondering if I need a Pimms and Lemonade, or should I not and stick to the cals I have worked out......

Pimms, Pimms, Pimms! Ha ha. X x

I vote fizzzzz xxx always x

Ha ha, you've persuaded me!!!

It's my hubby's birthday today. It would be rude of you all not to join me in celebrating. I mean, this is a support forum after all :eek:D

If you're on an UD anyway.

halfangelhalftart said:
It's my hubby's birthday today. It would be rude of you all not to join me in celebrating. I mean, this is a support forum after all :eek:D

If you're on an UD anyway.

Happy birthday half'n'half's hubby! :D

Well I went against the votes and got a bottle of red...because of the health benefits, obvs. Hee hee.

LauraLooLa said:
Happy birthday half'n'half's hubby! :D

Well I went against the votes and got a bottle of red...because of the health benefits, obvs. Hee hee.

Ha so did I Loool xxxx

Yay! A+ students! :D

Back