Maintaining with JUDDD?

Oh thanks DN and MissNic, obviously I think she's the most beautiful girl in the world but I think most people think that about their own :D
Not thought of child modelling, wouldn't know where to start. Might have a Google :D

Where do you live? The main agencies are London and Manchester way. But there's others elsewhere to :)

Awww thanks, I've been wanting to do brown to blonde for ages but was worried I'd go bald, my poor hair has taken a battering recently, so I've gone for the gentler option for now :D

I'd go red every time. It really suits you.

missnic07 said:
Where do you live? The main agencies are London and Manchester way. But there's others elsewhere to :)

I'm in Sheffield :)

BedtimeBear said:
I'd go red every time. It really suits you.

Cheers, I really love it, it's exactly how I hoped it would look. Which makes a change! :D

So after 1 DD I'm back to 10.10. Yay. I did see 10.9 last week but didn't record it because I knew it wouldn't last due to the feast I was about to consume! Will try for another DD today. I do feel a bit stuck weight wise...or maybe I'm less motivated. I don't know. Would love a few more lbs off before Xmas though, for a buffer more than anything. X

Hi Laura great photos there you were all looking stunning and I;m sure you received lots of compliments. I love the red colour on your hair before you dip dyed it (love the dip dye too but I'm not brave enough for that!) Was it a home dye or salon?

Home dye. That one was Olia 4.6 deep red, it was a nice colour but it stained my scalp a bit and it would never rinse properly. I used Extreme n Easy (like Nice N Easy) flame red before that. Similar colour, no red scalp. Oh and superdrug do their own, hot red, I think it is, again nice colour made my hair a bit dry though, but mines curly so has a tendency to dry out anyway...WOW I bet you weren't expecting an essay on hair dye were you?! Ha. X

Haha :) thanks that was very informative. I'm so scared of dying my hair, but I've got to as the greys are creeping in. My mum was completely grey by age so I guess I'm lucky I'm not.

frona said:
Oooh your hair is lovely! So tempted to try a red for a change. Does it fade quickly or are some dyes better than others?

Erm, I normally had to re-do every 6 weeks that's when the grey started to show again, the colour deffo changed as time went on, I normally preferred it a week or 2 in (washing my hair every other day).
Love dying my hair, it can totally change my mood :D

~Louise~ said:
Haha :) thanks that was very informative. I'm so scared of dying my hair, but I've got to as the greys are creeping in. My mum was completely grey by age so I guess I'm lucky I'm not.

I reckon I should write reviews for a living...is that even a job?! Ha.
I've got a strip of grey if I leave it, not that I ever leave it, I've been every colour going over the past 15 years.

Writing it down to make sense of it to myself...

Wednesday: DD
Thursday: DD
Friday: UD (weigh in?)
Saturday: UD (Matt's birthday)
Sunday: DD
Monday: DD
Tuesday: Op, so whatever I can when I can.

Today is going to be up. Steak for dins. Yum! :D

It was lovely! Yum. Even better I'm only up half a pound this morning, I think that's the smallest amount I've ever been up after an up...if that makes sense?!
I'd love a loss this week, it's been ages! :D I feel like my body is a bit stuck here at the mo...it's not necessarily a bad place to be stuck (especially compared to being stuck at 15 stone like I was!) but I'm not done yet!

Breakfast: Greek yog & honey (obsessed).
Lunch: red pepper and tomato soup. 50g granary baguette.
Dinner: red pepper and tomato soup. Crudites and humous.
Nom, Nom, Nom :D

Breakfast: Greek yog & honey (obsessed).
Lunch: red pepper and tomato soup. 50g granary baguette.
Dinner: red pepper and tomato soup. Crudites and humous.
Nom, Nom, Nom :D

Is that a dd menu?

It is :)

sounds good value for calories!

Still hungry though :D trying to hold out til later...eek.

Gah, don't know what's wrong with me today, so hungry and restless. All I can think about is food!
Just had to come upstairs and have a bath to distract myself. Think totm could be looming. Hungry, hungry hippo! X

I hate days like that, todays the same for me, at least its an up day! I've had 2300 cal though, need to go to gym now to burn some off. Looking forward to dd tomorrow!

Back