Maintenance products

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by xx Cathy xx, 7 May 2010 Social URL.

1. xx Cathy xx

xx Cathy xx Bye Bye Huge Bottom!

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(22.88%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Does anyone know how you mix up the maintenance choc whip and the soup? My pharmacy doesn't have the maintenance carrier bags with the instructions. I know the choc is made with skimmed milk and you have to leave it a few mins but how much and how long? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Cathy, I've got the chocolate whip and I'm just reading the instructions now....it says mix with 250 ml of cold skimmed milk (8 fluid ozs) in a bowl until smooth and creamy using a blender or hand whisk, pour into a serving bowl and leave to set for a few minutes OR it can be refrigerated (to make it thicker) and eat within a few hours.

The veg soup is made with 300 ml of hot water, seasoning can be added e.g. curry powder plus vegetables can be added if desired. The soup can also be used as a base for a sauce.
    Hope this is ok.

4. xx Cathy xx

xx Cathy xx Bye Bye Huge Bottom!

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(22.88%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Thanks Sian hunny you're a star x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.