Major struggle today:-(:-(:-(

I'm on day 5 and have followed it 100% however I'm absolutely ravenous!!!!
My tummy is growling away, its quite embarrassing to be honest:'(.
Is it at all possible that Coke Zero could have knocked me out of ketosis????

It shouldnt have have some more water and keep busy I find days like that aare the ones the next day the scales drop so keep that in mind and keep going

As long as your only having 500-600ml of coke zero a day you should be fine. I was fine for the first few days and then hungry towards the end of my first week. Everyones different and if you stick to it it should go away.

Thanks ladies, I really felt like packing it in:-[
I will get myself out for a walk after work, fingers crossed I will have a good weight loss this week , my official weigh on day is Sunday, however.....I'm definitely going to weigh in tommorow and hopefully that will keep me motivated. I will post any loss I hopefully get on here tomorrow:-D

Keep going and tel us your weight loss in the morning youll be glad you stuck to it

Are you sitting comfortably ladies??? After weighing myself this morning I have gone from 13 stone 9 lb to 13 stone 1 lb and I'm only starting day 6 today:-D:-D:-D
The hunger pangs were worth it now:) this is such a great motivation to keep me on track:):)
Thanks again for all support, it was a great help.

I knew it would have dropped and been worth it so glad you stuck to it well done fab loss

Your hunger pangs could well be trapped wind if you're hitting on the coke zero. One thing I've found that was a big surprise to me was what trapped wind feels like - from being insanely hungry to almost dialling 999 convinced I'm having a heart attack - all solved with a big manly burp ;).

Massive well done for not giving in, that in itself will make it a little bit easier next time it comes round, but when it does - try tapping on your chest a little, see if anything happens, have a glass of water and reassess in 20 minutes. If you still think it's hunger then have an extra pack :)

well done on your loss hun xx :)

Back