making the shakes

pinkstardust

hi all, have decided to go back to slimfast from weight watchers for various reasons.
for those who dont make their shakes in a blender how do you make them? im looking for a good container that i can shake them up in and then drink out of, any suggestions?
btw bought some tins of powder today at boots, 1/2 off!

I bought a shaker, it's a Tony Ferguson one and from Boots, and it was only £2.49 and does the job perfectly: Tony Ferguson Shaker 400ml - Blue - Boots

It has the measurements up the side so I pour in 250ml of milk, add two scoops of SF, then shake it for 30 seconds, it has like a filter-type thing on the top so that you dont get lumps when you pour it out into another glass, which is what I do (you could probably drink out of it though) ...shakes are always smooth and lovely, haven't had any problems with it so far! It's easy to clean too, which is a bonus. :D

Thanks for the tip, I'm going to need something similar when I go back to work.

i use a blender and add ice cubes. makes a delicious shake!
did try using a jug and a hand whisk when i first started but that didnt work out!

I bought the Tony Fergerson shaker today as well, usually I measure up in the measuring jug, whisk it and then pour it into a cup but the lumps are erghhhh!!!!!

I use my Bamix in a pint glass - less washing up!

had enough of cleaning out the blender twice a day so bought a tony ferguson shaker from boots. it is great. i added 3 ice cubes to it and you can drink it from the bottle. it also lasts longer than having the shake in a glass! lots less mess and NO lumps :D

Back