Mamma Caz - snuck back and in gear again.....`

Hiya folks.,

So a bit bleary this morning, have booked whitsun week off, my first major test to see if I can cope doing CD and be away from home, as we are camping have got to take hand whisk, well I have plenty of practice at work so no major worries there, but with hubby and son there it will be "oh lets try that" or "We haven't had that for a while, lets have that for tea". So they are in for a shock, I am going to prepare menu ideas before we go and then take the ingredients with us so no naughties.

Love it. got to be some perks of being the chef.I fully intend to do the same with my lot when i'm back on food.they won't get to eat much that ain'ton my list & tuff-titties .
I want to keep up the loss during the week, and there are plenty of walks in the area, we are not going far only to mid-wales, hubby and son may still be silaging when we go, so Han and I will go on and then when the lads have finished I will come back home to pick them up and go back. I am looking forward to a little daughter and mum time, don't get much normally, as the other two can be a little loud and interupting.

hopt you have a wonderful week
Had complaints off hubby and friends to get new trousers as from behind I look as though I am wearing "Sh*t Hangers" charming lot aren't they, but as I pointed out to them, why should I get some more trousers when I will not be in them for long. So am going to get a cheap skirt later as the weather is getting better and then wear that along with the two pairs of trousers that are the smallest for work.

how rude? but is it true? how mch more have you lost?

Thats all for now, thank you all for your support, its great to keep in touch through this site, wish they had done this sort of thing years ago.......

Thanks Jo Jo, I see you are only down the road, well there's a co-incidence, the world wide web as well, just shows to go you.

Welcome on board, catch you on the ether.........

Funny old world innit?

Good morning one and all.........

Well as you can see from my ticker I am now officially overweight instead of obese yeah!!! Lost last night it shows that the 790 works better for me than SSing.

Had phone call during yesterday from Hubby, "There are some goodies in a bag on the table - whose are they" - my reply was that they were his for our anniversary, when I got back yesterday, he had scoffed half the large fruit and nut bag and the whole of a 150g bag of salted peanuts, bless!!

Then my mum came up last night and brought us some flowers they are lovely, with lilies so my kitchen smells like sweet rubber (kinky) and brought him 4 (yes 4) bars of this new choccy bar Heaven and it was the Dark variety, needless to say I had to help him try it so I had 4 squares, but what the hell its only once a year and he can't have all the treats.

At the end of the day, part of losing all this weight is to learn how to curb my enthusiasm with food, now at one time I would have thought sod the diet and eaten at least the whole bar and helped him out with half of the next one, not because I necessarily enjoyed it but the first few sections would have tasted nice so therefore I had to eat them.

Today I am back in the zone and feeling upbeat and good about myself and not quilty like I would have done at one time.

I went out and bought some Husks so I am having a thick shake for brekkie now and it does help to keep me going through the day until tea. I definitely only like Waitrose cottage cheese, I bought some different stuff yesterday and it was 'orrible. Another thing I have noticed, since I was a child I have adored salad cream, and I wouldn't touch lettuce unless I had smothered my plate with it. Don't panic I don't have it on my salad leaves but I do put on some low cal dressing and I find that I can't do with much of it, at one time my plate would be swimming but I only put on a teaspoon now and I find that that can be more than enough, so it is proof that CD does re-educate your palate.

Looking forward to the weekend now, I feel that I am more in control now, and have a new mission, not just to loose a stone by 17th May, with Tiara Maker but to get to target.

When you have more than 3-4 stone to lose CD can be very very disciplining, and if you have my temperament of the "F U's" occasionally then this can be very self destructive (as you can see from my previous posts). But I am now over that blip and I have brought my head in (as someone else on this site says - brilliant analogy) and I am now in gear....

Hope everyone else is well and okay - take care and Hugs.........xxxxxxxxxxxx

i love reading cheerful upbeat optimistic posts.

you didn't actually say how much you lost this week-a good result I imagine.

ps horribly jealous of you being OVERWEIGHT,but if I'm good it'll not be too long.:gimi:

Hi everyone,

Well my holiday is definitely booked at whitsun just had the confirmation back - yeah can't wait. Going to take some books and catch up on my reading.

Tidied up the front garden this weekend, haven't quite finished yet but have got all the crap up, and need to get some more compost for my pots and baskets, despite getting 3 bags have run out. Got a cracking bargain for my bedding plants from a small local nursery so chuffed about that, my front bit is my domain and I love doing my pots etc., for the summer, this year Han has helped, she was sat on the path yesterday afternoon, pot between her legs, compost on one side plants on the other, having a great time, it was good to see her happy doing something other than hanging around with some dubious characters in the village.

Sorry Jane forgot to say 3lbs last Thursday, got GP clinic tomorrow evening I think that I maybe, just maybe have cracked the 4st mark, I flippin hope so.

Seem to have settled back into the swing of things, 790 suits me and my mentality better than SSing.

Feel tired and a bit like I am getting a cold, could be coz we ran out of heating oil last week and despite the days being warm the nights are still chilly so I may have caught something.

Anyway just plodding through the day will drop in tomorrow.

Jane Good luck with your next WI you will be well over halfway and not far off the Overweight bit.

Hugs
xxxxxxxx

Hi Carolyn,

Congratulations on moving down a bracket! It's strange how good it feels to be classed as 'overweight.' Your losses so far have been amazing - you're an inspiration! I'm determined to be on your heels and I'll be down from the obese label in the next couple of weeks.

Hope you manage to stave the cold off.

Lots of love,

Jas.xxx

Hi Carolyn - I'm back on day 1 and I've re-started my diary today... I've been checking into Minimins all the time, but I haven't been posting for almost a month.

I've been having a bit of a mare recently healthwise - a viral ear infection called Labyrinthitis, it's horrible, but I'm over the worst of it now and I'm back onto SS. I've been keeping up with your threads though - and it's brilliant inspiration to clamber back onto the wagon...

xxxxxxx

Hi Jo, Jane, Jasmine and MD who is also a J, and everyone else out there.

How are you all doing, Jo how was York? Jane have you had a WI and what was the result? Jasmine I will catch up on your thread, hope you have got over feeling giddy & nauseous, and finally MD House????

Well GP tonight, not sure how it is going have been very good and resisted temptation of getting on scales.

Am still struggling on with the front garden, when that little patch is done, then I have a rather large area out the back that needs attention ugh!!!! The lawn isn't a lawn it is a paddock, thanks to a darling hubby who when he seeded it used field grass, so I have bare areas and clumps for lawn, not sure how I will tackle it but where there's a will!

Hope everyone is okay will catch up again with you all......

Well GP tonight, not sure how it is going have been very good and resisted temptation of getting on scales.

Good luck

Am still struggling on with the front garden, when that little patch is done, then I have a rather large area out the back that needs attention ugh!!!! The lawn isn't a lawn it is a paddock, thanks to a darling hubby who when he seeded it used field grass, so I have bare areas and clumps for lawn, not sure how I will tackle it but where there's a will!

Typical Farmer!!:D
Hope everyone is okay will catch up again with you all......

Ps did I forget to congratulate you on OVERWEIGHT.
fanfare required.:gimi: :gimi: :jelous:

Thanks Carolyn.

waiting for return from GP appointment with the new WI........................

Well you are not going to believe this but according to my GP scales I have put on a pound since seeing MD last Thurs.

Ho Hum not sure why but never mind, am back now to 12st 11lbs I will see what I am on Thursday at MD's as I have said on a previous post, MD is what counts as the GP one is now fortnightly next one is 15th May and then I am away for the next one on the 29th so the one after that will be 11th June hopefully they will be suitably shocked as hopefully I should be only around 10lb off target yeah! Love it when a plan comes together.

The only reason I think I have put on is that I feel bloated and perhaps although menopausal there may be something lurking, and perhaps not enough water, but I can soon rectify that.

Am looking forward to the May challenge as well, so everything to aim for.

Will pop in again later.

Hugs.
xx

Awww how annoying, where did that little blighter come from?? See what tomorrow brings though honey, could all change again, just make sure you drink plenty today as if you're retaining water that'll help big time.

See you usual time? Oh don't need anymore liver cake for Skye for now, she's still got plenty in the fridge - she only gets a couple of squares a day as there tends to be unpleasant windy consequences if she has too much! :p She loves it though, it's a great training tool too as she'll do anything for her liver cake.

See you tomorrow

xx

Fine 'n' dandy :D

Hiya hun

Just orf into toon, if i can get off my bum and away from this computer. See you later, dancing & celebratory hugs on standby :D

xx

Yep :D

Oops, I'm still here :rolleyes:

Back