Mandy....Day 9

Day 2

Well its Day 2 and woke up feeling fab! Im already in ketosis so thankfully dont have that to worry about yay!

Last night i think i overdone the exercise, done my workout for 30 mins then rowin machine on top of that for 40. Was starving afterwards so i had an extra pack. Rather this than something else eh?

Gonna stick to one or the other in terms of the exercising from now on lol xx

Well done on the exercise! You put me to shame! I think it was a wise choice to have an extra pack, with the amount you did that extra pack would of been used up by your body before you had it, I have a mushy brain today, so sorry if I make no sense whatsoever lol!

I hope the soreness eases up for you soon!

Thanks hun, yeah i think i defo overdone it but happy i had the extra pack other than anything else! Having a WS day today. Really starving today for some reason so gonna do WS and do it sensibly rather than fall off the wagon with junk lol

6 days and still going ....... shockingl!!

Hi Everyone

Well 6 days and still living on dust, 4 sessions on the running machine but still starving hungry, looking sooooo forward to the ketosis to kick in. And have to admit to feeling some what grumpy while on this diet. :mad:

All I keep thinking of is a huge Chinese take away...... not sure what that's all about.

Well after my WS dinner of chicken salad im wishing i hadnt bothered. Smelt better when cooking than it tasted haha! Think it was in my mind i wanted it but physically i didnt enjoy it! Back to TS tomorrow for me lol x

Lol yeah! Really wishing id had a hot choc shake instead! Still tho ive been a bit naughty as have only had one shake today plus my tiny bit of salad. Didnt have time to have anything else earlier so think i'll go have a hot choc shake now before bed! Prob enjoy that more than i did the salad!

Day 3

Well its Day 3, and just woken up after the little man decided to have a long lie....:D

Saturdays are my downfall...i start craving takeaways on a sat, so will have to keep focussed today. Had a sneak peak on the scales and am already 6lbs down since Thursday.....that tells me right there that im doing this properly this time and was playing at it before!

Plan

To get through today ive made a daily plan. Saturdays are always my worst so gonna stick to my daily plan and get thru a TS day with no temptations

Plan:

Housework (clean oven, clear out cupboards)

Make little mans lunch and have first shake

Iron!

Make cakes with Sonny (its his incentive for being well behaved, hes doing well so far lol)

Change bedcovers

Snack time for sonny and 2nd shake for me!

Do some painting with the little man

Then its time to get his dinner on, quash all thoughts of saturday night takeaways from my mind.

Bath and bedtime for little dude

Cardio weightloss workout

Then chill and enjoy my paddy mcguiness fix with my last shake!

thats the plan, hopefully it goes smoothly lol

Hey hun :) Your plan sounds great! How has it been going?

Good thanks hun! Only had one shake so far as have been busy and just not hungry! Gonna get little man bathed n bedded then have a shake before my workout, followed by a bath and some trashy tv with my last shake! Satrdays are a big problem for me cos my usual sat night routine is takeaway with a couple of kopparberg berry ciders and tv.....soooo miss that! But...when im at goal it'll be worth it. hows ur day going? xx

Hey you! Did the dreaded Saturday finish ok? What's your plan for today? :)

Ooh I just saw your Honk for day 3 yesterday! WHOOP! That tells me that you nailed Saturday! Well done :D xx

hehe thanks, yeah it went fine! Was so tired out by night i done my workout and lay watchin "take me out" half sleeping with my shake in hand! Had an early night! How you doing?? xx

Day 4

Well i got thru a saturday so how hard can a sunday be?? decided to stop scale hopping daily as i always fluctuate and today im 2lbs heavier than i was yesterday....i know for a fact its nothing ive done and it will be gone again come this afternoon but its a pain, so no more scales til thursday!

Having a nice lazy day in with the little boy! Reading, watching tv, clearing up his constant mess haha! Because of this im going to split my packs today cos boredom is a trigger for me and it will give me 6 "meals" to look forward to!

Back