Mandy....Day 9

Well change of plan for today....going swimming then out for lunch eek! I was just about to refuse til i remembered its not fair on Sonny...he loves going swimming then for lunch with his wee friends so why should he miss out! So sensible WS day it is :) xx

Have a good day Mandy and Im up 1lb today as well for no reason so I definitely wouldnt worry too much about it.

thanks hun u too. yep think its just the scales way of telling us to calm it down with the weighing. I know i cant possibly be 2lbs up so im not worried at all....but think i need to back off the scales a bit lol xxx

Day 5

Well woke up today feeling unusually hungry lol....not sure what thats all about but think i'll have to have my first shake earlier than normal (i usually wait til 12). Prob a good idea anyway as getting my hair done at 12 and will be in the hairdressers for about 2 hours!

I keep saying i wont scale hop but had to have a peak today to see how im doing and have lost 7lbs so far.....roll on thurs! Gonna try not to weigh again between now and then. Aiming big and hoping for 11lbs to take me into the 18s....fingers crossed!! xx

Back from the hairdressers, and have somehow ended up with a big fringe haha. I always thought i wouldnt suit it but fancied a change...will add a pic later! This is the start of me making BIG changes to the image. When i get to goal weight the hairs going red...bright red! So just working my way upto a style i like lol x

Ooh sounds lovely! What a great attitude about making changes! I love that!

Thanks luv!! Yeah its gonna take some getting used to but once its completely the way i want it'll be nice i think!! God ive not had a fringe in over ten years lol x

The more weight I lost the shorter my hair got, lol. And then I went red as well and I absolutely love my hair at the minute. Haven't really liked it in years - it always just hung there but now its actually in a style.

Your hair is nice!! :) I like mine shoulder length. Ive had a million hairstyles/colours but last 3 years have been the way it is in my avatar, varying only in length lol. Ive had my hair as short as yours is tho joanne but it doesnt suit me at all lol! Was tempted to change the colour today too but hey, one step at a time lol x

Mine wouldnt have suited me a few months ago either but I find because my face is so thin nowadays I can get away with pretty much anything which is good. I find I can get incredibly bored with my hair though so changing the colour is a good way of stopping that. I had blonde highlights a couple of months ago although not for long - got bored with them very quickly.

Aw yeah u sound too much like me ha, i used to change my hair ALL the time. Only really calmed it down since i had Sony. Really fancy the red tho (as red as Rhiannas possibly) but will def wait til ive lost this weight til i go drastic lol x

Id love to do that but think my daughter would disown me, lol. Although she is considering getting hers brighter - at the minute its a very similar colour to mine, just a bit brighter as she gets pink highlights through it as well. Id love to do that but she would kill me for copying her, lol.

My youngest wont even comb his hair lol - he's 10 but as soon as she started high school in August she turned into a fashion victim, lol. She costs me a fortune!

Hello babystar! i have been looking for your diary for the last couple of days and I finally found it! I'm not sure why I found it so hard to find! lets blame it on keto-brain lol!

Lol joanne! oh i very much look forward to the teenage years (sigh) lol.

Kiss you found me hehe :) Im starving today so not been around much, trying to convince my stomach to eat itself...its not worked, im still fat and still hungry haha x

Lol joanne! oh i very much look forward to the teenage years (sigh) lol.

Kiss you found me hehe :) Im starving today so not been around much, trying to convince my stomach to eat itself...its not worked, im still fat and still hungry haha x

aww i just had a quick chat with the K fairy when she dropped round for a coffee :) so im feeling much better!

Ive been in ketosis for a wee whiley but it doesnt help me at all. Some days im fine, some days im starving.....but no one said it was meant to be easy eh haha x

Day 6

Well its Day 6. Feeling fine today, altho really bloated. Dreaded ovulation time crops up again.....should get used to this :) Otherwise feeling fine...off to have my first shake! xx

Back