Mandy....Day 9

fabulous result :D - here's to week 2 for both of us

Yep, Sonnys at my dads next sat so were saying then as a definite, but think hes keen to come down on sunday or monday night too!

Fantastic loss!! And very pleased that you had a great evening!

well another 100% day so far.

Had a shake at 12, another at 4 and will have my last one when Sonnys in bed!

Im at the stage now where i feel good about the diet, and i just want this weight off, so theres nothign will stop me now! :D

Anotehr 100% day completed! Date 2 commences....bugger it, why wait if u both dont want to eh haha....off now to watch the dvd that we never did watch last night, me with my nice iced water like a good girl! xx

You seem to totally be in the zone!! Well done hun xxx

Day 9 and going good. Its amazing, ive not thought about food at all in the last few days! Trying to pack in as many 100% days this week with the exception of a WS day on saturday

Just had my first shake and plan to have my next one at 5. I take my grandad to bingo on a friday so trying hard to keep my last shake til i get home at half past nine or else id be starving lol

just a quick update....going well today. Having my usual saturday WS day.....on tonights menu is chicken shish with salad....and a bit of paddy mcguiness for afters (i wish haha)

Hope ur all well xx

Back