Total Solution Mandy's Journey.............

Wooo :) congrats Hun !! Keep at it :) x

lost nearly 6 stone ... hoping to make it 7 :)

Finally found your diary hun...there's so many you were hard to spot ;) You're doing so well hun..well done!

Well todays menu lol!

Breakfast - Strawberry shake, mixed with 300mls of water.
Lunch - Toffee, nut and raisin bar
Tea - Thai chicken soup, this was the first time i'd had this and pleasantly surprised.

Going to get officially weighed on Monday morning so i'm excited to find out how i've done. A friend of mine is weighing me so no fiddling with the scales lol.

Mandy

Well a chat about the toilet department!!!!!

I had a terrible experience on a vlcd, was so constipated it was horrendous, won't go any further than that but you can imagine.
Anyway this time i've been taking senna regularly and nothing was happening so I upped the auntie and took a sennakot max strength, well that did the job.
Just to let other vlcd users know, if you haven't 'been' for a few days start taking some kind of laxative or stool softener, you really don't want to go through what I did a couple of years ago.

Mandy

I haven't had any problems in that department yet..I think I went 2.5 days without going, and it didn't cause me any problems, and it wasn't as much as what I would've done, but saying that, I've not had a 100% week...what I mean is, I wonder if it's the little bits and tastes that were going through that were making a difference.

We'll see this week, as I'm in the zone to go 100% this week and not even have bits (so hard when you've gotta cook for the kids though)

I have tried psyhllium husks, and they keep things ticking along, and you can mix them with a vanilla shake to make a porridge type thing... not bad :)

Yeah I've heard of those husks before. Not quite sure if i'd like the texture in my shakes.

Had 2 soups and a shake today, I think i'm going to have a bar every other day. Not for any other reason than variation.
Looking forward to Monday, it's weigh day!!!!! so not long now.

Mandy

I had though about having a week off the bars, sort of alternating and see what happens.

Yay, weigh in tomorrow hun, have you peaked?

Had Vanilla shake for breakfast, strawberry shake for lunch, does anyone else find the strawberry shake not very sweet. I like it, it's just not very sweet.
Having a soup for tea.
Also does anybody have chewing gum?

Mandy

I have peaked but a friend is weighing me so best wait to announce tomorrow, but i'm extremely pleased!!!!!

Mandy

I thought you might peek hun, I'm glad you're happy with what you saw. I expected you may have a good loss, as you'd had a bit of an eat the week before, the loss after a good week of food is the best :)

Last edited:
I have peaked but a friend is weighing me so best wait to announce tomorrow, but i'm extremely pleased!!!!!

Mandy

Ha ha - you had me confused, I thought you meant peak as in you'd reached the top of a hill and could go no further, which I thought meant you had plateaued. But you mean you took a sneaky peek! I have to admit to having so many sneaky peeks I'm really a daily weigher.

So...c'mon...How did you do hun?

Yay!!! Well done hun!!! :)

Back