Mandy's W8 loss diary

Day 35. official WI at -1lb so still at 11.0! It feels a bit like a barrier that I cant break through, which I know is probably my hormones rushing around putting me in a down mood but hard to stay positive today as was so wishing for a 10 something to flash back at me from the scales. :confused: TOTM just about finishing but still there. Like some others on here I have been on for longer and heavier than usual this time, I have a minerva coil so usually really light for only a day.

Was in London yesterday but stayed away from food, the working lunch things are getting easy now. Working from home the rest of the week so will try to get a couple of shreds in to bust some fat and is easier to stick to regular packs. Weird thing is that yesterday I actually felt slimmer, but stupid scales not showing that so must just be a head thing. Too early to do more measuring as only did it a week ago.

Dropping teenager to school now as weather not great so will update WI list etc in a bit. xx

WI 11 February
Week 1 -4.5
Week 2 -2.5
Week 3 -1.0
Week 4 -2.0
Week 5 -1.0
Total - 11lb

Not a whoosh in sight but a 1lb is still a 1lb, and still going down in weight. :) The tens can not be far away now and I am determined once I am blessed with seeing them on my scales I will NOT NOT NOT ever go above them again!

I am going to take care to count my water today as thinking that perhaps not had so much last couple of days. Easily 2 litres per day but not up to my usual 3 or so. Mere had success with topping up her water so perhaps same will work for me? I will flush that fat out!

Mandy are you doing WS ? :)

I think exante say a monthly loss on WS is 10lb, so thats quite a good monthly loss :)

Mandy thats great loss for WS hun.i m on TS still lose less then that. Good Luck for ur next WI.:fingerscrossed: Fingers crossed.

I think exante say a monthly loss on WS is 10lb, so thats quite a good monthly loss :)

Thanks Marge, you are right. i guess I saw this last week as 25% into month 2, but in reality I am just over a calendar month in (started 7 Jan) so you are right I need to think of it in that way. If I can get another month of 10lb loss I will be over the moon, I would be happy with half a stone a month even.

Nothing stopping me though, I am still munching my way through my porridge as I type, glass of water at my side! The weight fairy may yet still give me a little post TOTM whoosh - fingers crossed. xx

Mandy thats great loss for WS hun.i m on TS still lose less then that. Good Luck for ur next WI.:fingerscrossed: Fingers crossed.

Thanks Harry. I am starting to think that way as in it is a good loss for TS. :) And I am pleased with my loss todate when I look at it all added up. I just had one of those hormonal mornings when everything on the dark side!! Stepping back into the light now as the day progresses!! Appreciate having you guys around to keep me on the straight and narrow x

You are doing fantastic Mandy!! The 10's are calling now how exciting!! xx

Hi all still stuck on the scales! Good old 11.0, well 11 1/4 to be exact. Morning and night exactly the same. Shook the thing today, still no difference! A lesson in patience eh hehe!!

After going through it myself all i can say is stick with it and they will eventually shift hun. It feels like they wont, and i got a little loopy over it lol but they will budge for you soon :) xx

Good Luck Mandy, it will shift hunny stay strong and positive. Have a nice day.

No surprises that the scales still on their current favourite number. Even after (confession) a curley whirly :eek: last night.

So being extra good today to make up for naughty chocolate and going to do TS and get a shred in tonight. xx

I hope the scales move for you soon Mandy :)

Hope the scales have shifted hun! xx

Very happy girl today as yes the pesky scales have moved!! Yip yip!! Strangely this is post a non plan day which wasn't mad but did include a couple tablespoons of rice with a homemade curry and a corner of nan bread and wine. How weird? Am hoping isn't just dehydration as wasn't as good with my water either.
Perhaps I just needed a change in routine to push start my weight loss? Or could have been post totm and by having carbs i have lost less than was going to? Either way it was a great feeling to see the 10's and am back on plan again today xx

Yay for scales! Great feeling when they shift after being a bit sticky isnt it. How exciting to be heading for 9s hun well done! xx

I didnt say, weight this morning was 10'13, so only just in, but in I am!!

Thanks ED, it does get you motivated again when the scales move after a stubborn bit.

Fantastic!! I cant imagine what i will do when the scales say 10 13 :eek:

What an achievement so pleased for you! xx

Back