Many failed diets now starting Exante

Hi Everyone, ordered my 4 week pack yesterday and hopefully it will be here tomorrow.....going to start on Friday and would love to have a buddy who is starting the same time. Not sure if I have put this in the right place so feel free to tell me off if I'm hijacking someone elses post. Tried every single diet going in the past but as my hubby is working away for a few months thought I would give this a go with no distractions of having to cook for others. Doing total solution which suits me best, would love to hear from anyone else starting the same time. Jill x

I'm starting again properly tomorrow, as went away for a planned weekend and ate:p
Really hope you do well, it's a fantastic diet, it's not easy but get through the 1st week and you will be laughing, good luck Jill x

I'm starting tomorrow :) excited yet nervous x good luck x

81lbs lost 15lbs to go!

I started Friday just gone (19th), day 5 now and have not had an urge to eat anything! Hehe! Good luck!!! :D x

Hi Jill, I started a month ago, my OH was away for first couple of weeks and it really helped. I cleared fridge out and it gave me a good boost! Glad when he was back obviously!! but it just gave me that kick start to be able to stick to it more easily! Good luck!!

Hiya I am considering starting this week, may order a bumper pack tomorrow. I have tried loads of diets & have just recently fell off the weight watchers wagon! I just want to get down to a slim size. I am currently a size 14, but feel like I have the potential to get to a size 10. My problem I think is that i eat too much (or too bigger portion!). I am thinking that exante will help me get back to basic with my appetite! So when I reintroduce food, I can have smaller portions etc etc !

madkoi said:
Hiya I am considering starting this week, may order a bumper pack tomorrow. I have tried loads of diets & have just recently fell off the weight watchers wagon! I just want to get down to a slim size. I am currently a size 14, but feel like I have the potential to get to a size 10. My problem I think is that i eat too much (or too bigger portion!). I am thinking that exante will help me get back to basic with my appetite! So when I reintroduce food, I can have smaller portions etc etc !

This is what I do these diets for , the control , getting my appetite back down !! My portion sizers smaller. It works for me and I didn't do any maintenance programme etc last time. X

81lbs lost 15lbs to go!

well I started it, a day early too. But I find it disgusting!! I have done the Cambridge diet before and actually loved the taste of the soups and the shakes, but I find this awful. I am in no way a fussy eater either but the taste is just not right, ok so I have only had the vanilla shake and mushroom soup so far but they have really knocked me sick. I'm just drinking lots of water and thinking about being slim, but I'm really not sure how much longer i will be able to do this for. Wish me luck.

Icanyoucandothe said:
well I started it, a day early too. But I find it disgusting!! I have done the Cambridge diet before and actually loved the taste of the soups and the shakes, but I find this awful. I am in no way a fussy eater either but the taste is just not right, ok so I have only had the vanilla shake and mushroom soup so far but they have really knocked me sick. I'm just drinking lots of water and thinking about being slim, but I'm really not sure how much longer i will be able to do this for. Wish me luck.

I feel exactly the same!! The taste is rank and on top of a stomach that is empty and growling it doesn't help! X

(25.08.08-18 stone 5) (24.08.11-12 stone 10) 79lbs lost 25lbs to go!!

Icanyoucandothe said:
Which have you found to be the nicest? I've got bars too but can't say I'm looking forward to trying them.

I couldn't eat the CD bars so didn't order these ones, I've had the tesco one today ! They are not bad!! I'm having an evening meal too I know my body and I know I'll still lose :) trying to keep positive lol x

(25.08.08-18 stone 5) (24.08.11-12 stone 10) 79lbs lost 25lbs to go!!

Good luck leedsforever, I'm going to stick at it for the rest of the week at least, just to see if I can find any that I like, if not then back to cambridge i think.:(

Hey Ican,

Im starting tomorrow. Well done on starting a day early. Not good news about you not liking the packs. Maybe they will grow on you? Ive never tried any meal replacement product so fingers crossed I like them!

Good luck for the next few days - hope you manage to find some flavours you like. x

Why not try added a sweetner in the shakes and maybe tabassco or chilli flakes in the soups?

Good luck anyway, try and percevere

This time round after a lil break, am finding the packs including the bars (Tesco, BL) disguisting. I think it's coz am not yet in Ketosis. last week though I didn't mind them lol. You'll find after a while if you are 100% you get to tolerate the diet stuff. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

HI again, getting used to the shakes, bars and soups now. Found that diluting them more helps and also not using a blender on the soups as that was disgusting, actually really like the bars.

They do grow on you when your body realises that is all you are giving it. Try mixing half of one shake with another - I do it with the choc/banana as I hate the chocolate (although I can drink it). Once the weight starts falling off you will stop caring how it tastes lol

Lots of people seem to find the food disgusting to start and then begin to tolerate it. Though others seem to love it from the start. All tastes are different I guess.

Back