March 2016 Challenge

I know what you mean @Ellie Hickman, that why I haven't set an end target yet. I start with something I think I can reach and then adjust it but as I get about 5lbs away it yo-yo's x

Hey Sarah
This will be my first monthly challenge, can I join in?
I have 4 Thursday weigh ins. Missing the 5th one due to being away.
I'm going to go for 6lb please. That will get me past my 1 1/2 st and to my 10% gone award.

Hello all, i've had my last weigh in for Feb so i'm hoping over! I wanted to lose 4lbs in Feb and I only lost 0.5lbs. That was totally expected so i'm not upset about it.

For March however I want to up mu game. I have 5 weigh in's and as i've messed around for the last 4 weeks i'm planning on having this week as Week 1 again, you know when you go back to basics and re read your book etc, well that's me right now, I only hope this attitude lasts! I'm naughty in that I weighed my milk once or twice in the beginning and now I just don't bother - Not today!

So, what to go for....Hmmmm....I'm back exercising too but we have easter and family visiting (more reason to stick on plan before hand!)

Bugger it, i'm going for 6lbs.

The slimmer of the month won by losing 8lbs (in the month) and I thought to myself, I never win SOTW as there are some larger ladies in my group - I wish it was on % and not lbs, I just can't compete but 8lbs wasn't that much to win SOTM by I thought, Lets have a go!

Hi Sarah, can you put me down for 4lbs in March? I've got quite a few family events and birthdays so think an average of 1lb a week is realistic :)

So, just missed my February challenge by 1lb but feeling motivated after a good end to the month. I need 6lb to get down into the next stone bracket so put me down for 6 for March please.

Sorry I've not been online til now! Currently in bed feeling hungover and sorry for myself.... I'm so gonna gain this week! But I'm going to draw a line and get back on it. Celebrated the OHs birthday yesterday in style!
image.jpg

She will update you shortly, she's nursing a hangover remember ;)

Good weekend for me ladies (and gents?!) had guests yesterday and at last minute did chicken wraps, okay they have syns but I always use the wholemeal ones and I avoided the crisps, dips and muffins that I bought - Torture! No it was ok, I turned down a cider too but that wasn't difficult, daytime drinking and children isn't fun to me! Then today I went to mums for lunch, again, syns in gravy but I was so pleased to see boiled potatoes and not mashed with butter and milk! I brought pudding so I took Trifle which I hate so I wouldn't be tempted, and for me one of those lovely prepared fruit packs from tesco with melon, straws, kiwi, grapes with a treat of Greek zero yogurt, yummy!!

Went for a lovely 3.4 mile walk with my brother with loads of hills so i'm feeling pretty smug!! Lets hope this feeling lasts and I continue being in control!

Hi, I would like to join please! I would love to lose 6lbs in March, well more but got to be realistic! But I am ready to take the challenge...
I am 4 lbs away from my 5 1/2 stone award...and a new stone category!
Nail biting stuff!

february challenge people? is it me or was February a long month!
but this week has gone fast, I can't believe we are back around, heading for monday tomorrow. Last monday weighers for feb good luck! and Good luck to the march weighers!
Lets see if we can get all colours on the board this week. no white spaces :( if you can't do it, please let sarah know so we can remove that section, this is our 4th challenge and never had a board full across the board yet!

Yay the link worked lol xx
As it will be 5 weigh ins for me in March I'm going to say 2lb a week so 10lb please.

february challenge people? is it me or was February a long month!
but this week has gone fast, I can't believe we are back around, heading for monday tomorrow. Last monday weighers for feb good luck! and Good luck to the march weighers!
Lets see if we can get all colours on the board this week. no white spaces :( if you can't do it, please let sarah know so we can remove that section, this is our 4th challenge and never had a board full across the board yet!
Yes Feb did seem a long month x although I found January even longer xx

Ever so sorry, had the day off work yesterday as I wasn't feeling my best and slept all day pretty much. Im back, and completely back on plan and hanging my head in shame from eating so much crap this weekend. Will def have a gain tonight (if I decide to weigh) and then will aim to shift it all next week. I am not too annoyed as it was the OHs bday and i knew we would have bad food but i allowed it to carry on as i was hungover and then yesterday I was just poorly so used that as an excuse too..

Updated chart, sorry I missed some of you but thanks for letting me know! xx

Screen Shot 2016-03-01 at 07.21.24.png

Ever so sorry, had the day off work yesterday as I wasn't feeling my best and slept all day pretty much. Im back, and completely back on plan and hanging my head in shame from eating so much crap this weekend. Will def have a gain tonight (if I decide to weigh) and then will aim to shift it all next week. I am not too annoyed as it was the OHs bday and i knew we would have bad food but i allowed it to carry on as i was hungover and then yesterday I was just poorly so used that as an excuse too..

Updated chart, sorry I missed some of you but thanks for letting me know! xx

View attachment 180678
Don't hang your head in shame, you still need to enjoy life whilst becoming a healthier you and sometimes that includes joining in on the fun and eating and drinking along with everyone else! ' No good story started with a salad' as they say But at least we 'slimmers' know how to get back on plan after all the fun lol X

Don't hang your head in shame, you still need to enjoy life whilst becoming a healthier you and sometimes that includes joining in on the fun and eating and drinking along with everyone else! ' No good story started with a salad' as they say But at least we 'slimmers' know how to get back on plan after all the fun lol X

Haha no I'm hanging my head in shame because i was fine for having the one day off and eating/drinking badly but the day after and the day after was not a wise choice. I have easily put on 4lbs over the course of a few days and I'm so close to my target!! argh like you say i know how to get back on it - and that is just what I shall do... :/

Back