March 2016 Challenge

Hi
I have just started SW, again! I have my first weigh in tonight. I would like to join the March challenge and hope to lose 10lb!

Well done @Jessieh90! 3lbs is a fantastic loss. If you stick with it this week, I'm sure you'll still loose next weigh in.
For me dealing with perhaps unexpected losses can be quite hard - I am definitely guilty of thinking 'oh I can afford to cheat a bit next week then' if I have a not 100% week and still loose, which means I can go completely off the rails!

3lb off for me - yay! Think it's a bit of a fluke as I haven't been 100% this week so think I might see a gain next week....
Well done Jessie. 3 lbs is a great loss. :) What's your secret? :cool:

First WI of the monthand I maintained. :eek: Not a great start to the March challenge for me. Hope for a big loss nex week :rolleyes:

Have a great week everybody :)
B. x

Mine is tomorrow also and I usually fine up until monday/tuesday and then I panic like hell. Been 100% and did body magic, so I should loose since I've havent gain since started this. But it still goes through my mind, I am going to gain. Really dislike these Tuesday blues
Yes I also suffer with the Tuesday blues aswell sometimes :( I could have been good all week but still feel like it lol xx Good luck xx

Hi ladies - First WI of March and I'm delighted to have lost 2lbs :D:woohoo:

Chuffed.

Well done Jessieh90!! :0clapper:

Great loss, well done Jilvis :)

First WI of the monthand I maintained. :eek: Not a great start to the March challenge for me. Hope for a big loss nex week :rolleyes:

B. x

Fingers crossed the scales play ball next week.. this happened to me 2 weeks ago, undeserved maintain then a big loss last week. Have a great week B.M. xx

B. x

Big Hugs.... that happened to me, I maintained in janurary and couldnt understand why then big loss the week after. go for it!! keep going!!!

Yes I also suffer with the Tuesday blues aswell sometimes :( I could have been good all week but still feel like it lol xx Good luck xx

You too! fingers crossed!

Big Hugs.... that happened to me, I maintained in janurary and couldnt understand why then big loss the week after. go for it!! keep going!!!

You too! fingers crossed!

Well I am most definitely hanging my head in shame! 5lbs on for 2 days off! I seriously piled it back on - but I'm hoping its mainly water weight and I can shift most if not all by next week!

Don't like starting the month with such a massive gain but I know what I did and i did enjoy myself. Now I'm fully back on it till we go away for our anniversary. 9lbs sounds like an awful lot this month so i might change it depending on how I get on next week. See how I get on with next week and then i'll have a think :)

Sorry to start the month with such an awful gain, I don't like letting the side down.

Onwards and downwards!

Screen Shot 2016-03-02 at 07.56.18.png

Back