March 2016 Challenge

Thanks @B.M. - eating no carbs for dinner tends to work for me - pretty boring but allows me to have a treat here and there. Think this approach may catch up with me next week!

Well done @jilvis !!

Some great losses already, Sarah i'm sure most of the 5 on will be bloat, you will rock those numbers next week!

Off to weigh in at 7, eeeeeekkkkk!!!!!

Well I am most definitely hanging my head in shame! 5lbs on for 2 days off! I seriously piled it back on - but I'm hoping its mainly water weight and I can shift most if not all by next week!

Don't like starting the month with such a massive gain but I know what I did and i did enjoy myself. Now I'm fully back on it till we go away for our anniversary. 9lbs sounds like an awful lot this month so i might change it depending on how I get on next week. See how I get on with next week and then i'll have a think :)

Sorry to start the month with such an awful gain, I don't like letting the side down.

Onwards and downwards!

View attachment 180695

I can't believe it's possible to gain 5lbs of actual fat in 2 days - definitely mostly water. There'll be a great number waiting for you at the end of this week.

-1.5 again for me. I wanted more :(

Don't be downhearted, that's a fab loss!

Thanks Jessie, I love my carbs so would not want to give them up every evening. But I will try and have at least 3 "red" days this week :)

Lolly19to11, well done. 2.5 lbs is great! :D
Neveragain, great loss. Well done on your 2 st award! :0clapper:
Littleblackcloudxo, 1.5 lbs is really, really good! Well done :)
Lucylu, well done on your lb off :)

Sazmajig, as already mentioned by others. No way someone could put on 5 lbs of fat by being 2 days off plan. I am sure you will have a great loss next week :)[/QUOTE]

Lost 1lb this week :) not bad as went out for my birthday :) would love to get 3.5lbs off this week to get my 1.5St award and be under 10st :D

I'm thinking 6lbs is a lot for me to lose in a month but I'm not going to change it, I'm going to try some good old fashioned red days this week and see how I get on.

I'm thinking 6lbs is a lot for me to lose in a month but I'm not going to change it, I'm going to try some good old fashioned red days this week and see how I get on.
Do Red and Green still exist if you're going to a class? They are pretty much all I do, I do it from home and haven't been to a class in more than 16 years!!

The magazine never mentions them.

No not really mentioned in class but I've been going to slimming world on and off so long that I know how to do it, besides there's a new part of the book which claims to boost weight loss, it's eating more super free and less free food which in my case turns into a red week, I'm happy to eat salads with protein and no carbs for a boost!

Delighted to have lost 3lb in my first week: long may it continue!

Hey guys, fab losses - loving all the green! So inspiring and so deserved so well done everyone. Good luck to any Thursday weighers. Sorry I wasn't about yesterday to update as much as I wanted to - work is crazy busy at the moment.

Updated chart below!

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 11.02.55.png

Back