March 2016 Challenge

Thats amazing @turkish_delight well done you - thats a fabulous loss!!
Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 13.52.04.png

Hello!!

I've had a disappointing start... however have lost 1lb. I have decided to start going to SW classes as I'm needing someone to weigh me - I'm lacking in willpower, but I know I've to do it as I'm starting to be a bit of a hermit.

Well done to everyone xx hoping to do better xx

I've got a bad case of tonsillitis :( when I vomit when I swollow or talk. Food is difficult to pass my swollen tonsills and I'm having medication. I wanted to do speed days but I can't even look at food. Just gargling salt water and have hot honey with ginger or lemon :(. I really don't want a gain as I wanna keep my losing streak. Not looking forward to weigh in on Wednesday :(

I've got a bad case of tonsillitis :( when I vomit when I swollow or talk. Food is difficult to pass my swollen tonsills and I'm having medication. I wanted to do speed days but I can't even look at food. Just gargling salt water and have hot honey with ginger or lemon :(. I really don't want a gain as I wanna keep my losing streak. Not looking forward to weigh in on Wednesday :(
Oh no poor you, hope you feel better soon. Maybe sw soups might go down ok for you?

Down 3.5 this am :)
Well done!! That's fab xx

2lb gone for me! :) Happy with that.
Only 2 more pounds to go till I'm in the 13's and get my 1 and a half stone award!
Congrats to everyone on all your fab losses! So much green on the board!
Well done!! You can that next week :D I need 3.5lbs off for my 1.5st award and to get into next stone bracket :D We can do this :D

Was a 1lb off for me this week, weighed in on Monday which was the 29th but the first weigh in for March
Good stuff :D

I am down an incredible 8lb on mid week weigh!! woah! I am a little dubious of this figure because I am sick at the moment and seem to be dehydrated no matter how much I drink, but I'll take the motivation! :)
Wow that's an awesome loss, although the reason why aint so great :( Hope you feel better soon xx

Was hoping for a 3lb loss this month to get my 2st award but bad start with 1lb on today Have been following the SW mag menu for the last few days as well to make sure I wasn't doing anything wrong and according to scales I lost 2lb then gained 3lb since I started following the SW meal plan, something very strange is going on!!

The least said about last night, the better!! I normally save most of my syns for the evening but they were all gone by teatime yesterday and I ended up having a blowout last night. I've lost for 16 weigh ins straight and been pretty strict with myself so was maybe due a binge. Didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would, and to be honest I feel a bit silly now. All I can say to excuse myself is that it's that time of the month :( need to be 100% from now on.

I had penicillin left over from the last time I had tonsillitis. So I caught it in time. Instead of having a week with it. It's beginning to clear up. And I could sleep better last night. With having salty food and ice cream to help Im worried about gaining on Wednesday. Thankful my appetite has come back today so I'm doing sp days to help rein it in alittle and get a loss. I'm only 1 and half lbs away from club 10. I hope doing sp, will help me out. Anyone else done sp week? How much did you loose when you did it?

I will join again please although feb was a washout! I ll go for 10 lb seeing as theres five weigh ins but i dont weigh till the sat. Thanks good luck peeps please give me the kick up the backside i need !

Morning all..well done on the losses, and to those with gains - its only 1 week, so here's to kinder scales next week xx
3lb off for me this morning :stickdance:Im chuffed to little mintballs as I have discovered the kingsmill crust less bread (3 slices =1hexB) this week and have had sandwiches every lunchtime.....the best one being spinach,avocado and crispy parma ham with plenty of side salad, closely followed by chicken, feta,avocado n spinach :eatdrink023:.. It was a bit of a risk as bread often seems to mean my weight holds on lol...
I'm another who does mainly red/green day...the new EE just doesn't seem to work for me :rolleyes:.

I need 1.5lb off four my club 10 so hopefully that should be mind next week :D....right better get off and plan this weeks meal.....have a lovely day everyone ...

Morning all..well done on the losses, and to those with gains - its only 1 week, so here's to kinder scales next week xx
3lb off for me this morning :stickdance:Im chuffed to little mintballs as I have discovered the kingsmill crust less bread (3 slices =1hexB) this week and have had sandwiches every lunchtime.....the best one being spinach,avocado and crispy parma ham with plenty of side salad, closely followed by chicken, feta,avocado n spinach :eatdrink023:.. It was a bit of a risk as bread often seems to mean my weight holds on lol...
I'm another who does mainly red/green day...the new EE just doesn't seem to work for me :rolleyes:.

I need 1.5lb off four my club 10 so hopefully that should be mind next week :D....right better get off and plan this weeks meal.....have a lovely day everyone ...

The bread sounds interesting! Just checking on the avocado though, there's syns in that right? I stay away from it but just interested to know the syn value of 1 for example?

Back