March 2016 Challenge

Well done on everybodies loss :0clapper: :). And for those that have maintained or had a gain, stick with the plan as much as possible. Take it one meal at a time. If you give up you will regret it later on. There is no shame in gaining or maintaining but please keep trying. I think we all get to the point sometimes where we think "why am I doing this"? But there will be a reason why you started this in the first place. Remind yourself why you are here. Hope you will get your motivation back. Sending positive vibes your way, and hugs xx

WI for me today and I lost 3lbs :D. And got my 5 st award, yay :wee:. 1 lb to go to achieve my March target. Wish me luck ;)

Last edited:
Hey guys, so as expected i gained 4.5 last night, but i thoroughly enjoyed my weekend away and I'm back on plan as of yesterday. Sometimes you need that break to refocus you and thats exactly what it has done for me.

Not so good for the chart but I always knew this weekend was coming. a few more lbs to shift before target but its all manageable! Aiming for at least 5 off next week if I can!

Screen Shot 2016-03-23 at 07.30.22.png

Hey guys, so as expected i gained 4.5 last night, but i thoroughly enjoyed my weekend away and I'm back on plan as of yesterday. Sometimes you need that break to refocus you and thats exactly what it has done for me.
A gain is alright if you had a lovely time gaining the weight!

Well done on everybodies loss :0clapper: :). And for those that have maintained or had a gain, stick with the plan as much as possible. Take it one meal at a time. If you give up you will regret it later on. There is no shame in gaining or maintaining but please keep trying. I think we all get to the point sometimes where we think "why am I doing this"? But there will be a reason why you started this in the first place. Remind yourself why you are here. Hope you will get your motivation back. Sending positive vibes your way, and hugs xx

WI for me today and I lost 3lbs :D. And got my 5 st award, yay :wee:. 1 lb to go to achieve my March target. Wish me luck ;)
That's fabulous well done you x

So sorry I have nothing to report! I took my nearly 5 yr old son and my 22 week old baby to the zoo yesterday, thought I might be mad doing it alone but happy to say it was a lovely day! So tiring though and I booked a hol at class in the end.

Well done on all the losses!

A 3lb loss for me this week which I think is partly due to this terrible tummy bug we've all got!
I'm away next week so need greying out as I won't be weighing in. I know I will put on weight whilst I'm away I just hope I can get it all off the week I'm back!
Only 2lb away from my 2st award!
Well done to everyone on all your fab losses :)

Updated chart guys! Sorry to hear you've been poorly Bernie but well done for absolutely smashing your march target!

Have created an April Challenge https://www.minimins.com/threads/april-2016-challenge.354251/ for anyone that wants to join in again.

Screen Shot 2016-03-24 at 16.12.35.png

Bear with me this weekend as will be able to update just not as regularly - won't have full use of a computer so will be doing it from my phone
Fingers crossed the easter weekend god well for us all! xxx

Loss 1.5 today an i am very happy with that after two stay the sames as I did extra easy an this week I did red ate out where my potatoes were cooked in oil an had a slice of sticky toffee pudding don't think extra easy agrees with me I'm red all the way an hopefully another loss next Friday

No weigh in this week as not in work and no scales at home :)
Double weigh in next Friday, still on track for my March target, good luck everyone.
Especially over this Easter Weekend! :rolleyes:

3lb loss for me this week, which makes a March total of 10.5 lbs lost - meaning I just hit my March goal and I also won slimmer of the month in my group! Well chuffed with that
Yay well done to you, fab news x

Great losses guys! Hope your Easter weekend is going to plan and you are still all on track. I have been bulk cooking and keeping myself busy so I don't eat the chocolate I've been given. Will save it for when I reach target!

image.jpeg

Back