Marie - Day 3 of 82 SSing

Hi!

No I am moving in with Neil, we will live in Chell in his pad!
he has just been made redundant so we are both job hunting!!
I can't wait I am so excited!

Do you know of a CDC in stoke that I could see?

Marie

Hi Hun

I went to one in Trentham and she was ok ... only saw her the once!

I don't know if there is one closer but I do know there are another couple in the stoke on trent area. I looked on the proper cambridge website.

xx

Excellant, you have done really really well!

I am ssing from today for at least 3 months!, he he this is gonna be a challenge and a half!

All positive though, my friend Gaye & I are starting today so I can call her up if I need too.

Are you still Cambridging?
Marie

I know the feeling, I may have to think of other avenues when I move as finances will be tighter.

Had a shite day at work and feel peed off today, started off in a good mood and a certasin person at work was moddy and bossy and it brings you all down...

Off to college in a mo, chat laters

Marie

I am doing Swedish Massage, I finish college Mid June so will be looking for a job to start beginning of July, I can't wait to move and start a new life with my Man!
can't wait to make new friends either....

Well yesterday should of been day 1 of SS but I didn't quite make it, got home from a boring evening at college and had a bag of crisp and a cornbeef sarnie.

I have worked out I am an emotional eater and a boredom eater...

Today is a new day and a fresh start. SS all the way...

SS rules
SS is FAB
SS lets you lose the lbs
SS gives you a BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Well what a week this is turning out ot be!

My seat belt catch came away from the body of my car on Sunday so i can't drive it at all as it isn't safe, my car is now somewhere in bristol being fixed and I can't get anywhere!
Couldn't go & get any packs from Nicky, my friend has 10 that she has given me but that won't last me, I bought 3 days worth of slim fast today and will restart SS again for the billionth time this yr from Sunday.

I am NOT HAPPY

I'm Back!!!!!

Been away for the weekend and all set to start again!

SSing today until I get to 12st! About 4st to go, a nice challenge! Hope to lose that by end of July......

Hope every one else is just fine.

Marie

Day 2 - 24th Apr

Yesterday wasn't too bad, had college last night so that was an easy distraction from the larder.
feel mega hungry at the mo, gonna have 4 packs again today, will do that for a few days as I also go to the gym and get a bit light headed if I don't.
Sprong Clean day at work today, they supply free fish & chips for everyone, not me!, My friend & I are gonna pop to Tesco and have a wander around, I hate the smell also and everyone else will be sleepy by 2pm!!!

Chat Later
Marie

Back