Marie - Day 3 of 82 SSing

Oh Marie - get back on it....split your pack's if you need to...have 4 if you need to..... you are so right about having to get round your own head. Remember you have plans this year, lots of them & one of them is losing your weight, this will go a long way to helping with the others.....

Good luck girl.
See you soon.
Nicky

Thanks for your words Nicky, I have been in pain all day with a griping tummyache, I can't go to the loo it hurts so much, I always suffer like this, why me???
Going to see my DR tomorrow as I haven't passed for 5 days now and I have eaten, just taken some senokot max same as last night but nowt happened then!
Drinking plenty of water, nearly 3.5ltrs a day so can't be that as well as a glass of sparkling.

I hope things get better.......

Well what a day yesterday ended up to be!
Ended up at Boots last night at 9pm buying some pesseries as I still couldn't go!
Pain I have never felt anything like it, my tummy was bloated and killed.
Been to DR today and he advised me to come off CD for a bit and rest my stomache, so back to sensible eating!
Haven't had much today, 2 bananas, a yogurt and 3 weight watchers soups I had in my cupboard from Xmas.
Back at Dr's next week if things don't get better.

Hope everyone else is well....

I have tried Fibre Gel and Fibre 69 on my previous stink last year with to no effect! I was sick with the Fibre 69, as soon as I drank it it would come back up... not nice!

I am going for healthy eating for a bit, I have an old Weight Watchers book here and will go along the lines of that, my friend goes to a class and I can ask her If I am stuck for points value.

Not nice though!
My tummy has gone down this morning and the farting has set in!!!, poor people at work is all I am gonna say!!

Well after taking my Dr's advice and coming off CD I am back to normal toilet wise, no probs eating OK, went to Weight Watchers tonight & I have lost 1lb since I last weighed with my CDC, I have been eating a ot of fruit and veg and it has sorted me out!

I feel really well and will just take each week as it comes.
Off on hols 5 weeks on friday and would like to lose half a stone, and that will take me back to where I was this time last yr.

Move is going well too, been looking round for jobs in Stoke, but won't apply for any til I come back off hols, I hope to move end of May beginning of June, just see how it goes!

Hope everyone else is OK!

Marie

Marie - sounds as if things are going well for you, I am so pleased. Sticking to a diet & losing the weight is the most important thing, it does not matter how you do it, so long as it is going in the right direction. Keep me updated of your progress on the diet & the move.

Good luck
Nicky

Evening All!

All busy busy busy in Marie's House!

Still doing WW, gained 2lbs this week, I think my body is still getting over the eating bit after coming off CD, not disheartened, I was expecting to gain last week too!

Just gonna keep going, gonna drop my points from 23 to 20 and see if that changes anything.

Hope you are OK Nicky, hope Bump is OK too, must pop up and see you before you go in....

I will text you or email you.

Take Care
Marie

Well what a week it has been, had a fab weekend with Neil my BF, he's talking alot about me moving up there!
I am so excited!!!
Well food wise it's going OK, not been back to WW, wasn't getting anywhere, I am gonna stick to Slimming World as I know it works for me and I love the red & green days!

Hope everyone else is OK!

I'm still here... well just!

Can't believe my hols are on only 3 days away, time has flown by!

Off to see Nicky later and have a chat about restarting Cambridge, will start on a higher plan and work backwards for a week or so when I get back, land back in UK on 10th March so will start back on the Monday and fingers crossed come Friday will slip into SS!

My head is back to where I want it, had a few issues to sort out, I just wanna crack on now and not be where I am now in a yrs time!

Hope everyone else is OK??

Marie

I'm back!!!
Florida was great, blooming cold here!!!
Was 30c when we left yesterday, nice!!!
Back on to SS when I wake in the morning, not tired at the mo, suppose still in florida time!, 7.39pm there now!

So baby not appeared yet Nicky??
Brought a pressie or 2 back for baby!, can't wait to see you, should be tuesday all going well!!!.......

Looking forward to starting CD tomorrow, been having a shake for brekkie on hols with a yoghurt and some toast and only had 1 meal about 6pm in the evening, so been cutting down already!

Will catch up with you all later in the morning!
Night!

Wow didhave probs sleeping last night or what!

Was 5amish before I nodded off, ended up on the sofa with my cat wathcing TV!

All set for my CD start, gonna have my 1st pack shortly, not hungry at the mo, so will have it when my body tells me too!

Hope everyone is OK!

Marie

Glad you enjoyed your holiday Marie.

Thats the only bit I dont like - getting home and trying to get back into a sleep pattern. My DH is awake about 1am every morning for about 5 days wanting tea and toast lol

Glad you had a great holiday Marie. Still no baby but lots of aches & niggles so I may have to canc for this week. Will let you know if I have to - at least you have your supplies!

Poss see you Tues, if not have a great start, remember all we talked about & use these guys if you need any support whilst I am not around.

Nicky

Just let me know about tues!, just drop me a quick text or something, otherwise was it 7pm???

I have gone straight back on to SS!!!, did fairly well last week, I weighed myself this morning, not as bad as I thought!, we can compare notes when I come and see you!

Speak to you soon

Marie

I DID IT!!!

Went to Florida for a week and lost 4lbs!!!!

He he, just completed day 3 of cutting down, gonna SS from tomorrow for 4 weeks, fingers crossed to a new me!

Hope all goes well tomorrow Nicky, I hope you can have Baby!

Thanks for all your support!

Marie

Back