Marie - Day 3 of 82 SSing

Marie checking in 20.03.07

Well what a wk!

Did SS for 5 days til Saturday and Nan got rushed into Hospital with a heart attack, I forgot my packs and ended up eating, got back in the swing of things yesterday nad now SSing all the way!

A big congrats to my Councellor Shrinking Nicky who had a Baby Girl last wednesday, baby Katie, looking forward to seeing you both next tuesday.

Off to see Nan tonight in Hospital, will keep you all posted.

Marie

Evening all!

All not good on the Nan front, she has a blood clot near her heart and is very sick, she had a mini stock yesterday and Mum has been at the hospital all day, I am trying to get out of work tomorrow to go and support Mum, Nan isn't herself it is so sad.

Diet wise, I have been struggling with SS for the past 2 days, but that is just emotional stuff, I ate some chicken and cauliflower tonight and it has also been so so so cold!

Not been to the gym since friday, will try and go tomorrow for an hr or friday before I go to Stoke, I need to go up this weekend as I have a few things to sort out re moving up there, need to get a few local job papers as nowt on the net, did apply to work for First Choice Traval and have sent CV off to 4 agencies....

Will keep you all posted...

Marie

I'm Back!

Into SS land that is! middles of day 2 for me, not doing too bad, resisted lots of temptations, just say to myslelf 'I could have it but I choose not too', Nicky gave me this little saying and it is working so far!

Nan is not too good, has thrombosis in her legs now, still in hosp, gonna pop and see her later with Mum.

Marie

Sorry I have not replied to you Marie - just been a bit busy, I have popped in a few times but literally posted on my diary & not read anything else.

So sorry to hear your Nan is still having problems, at least she has her family around her to give her lots of support & love.

Well done on getting to day 2 in such tough times. Remember if you can do it when things are tough you will manage well as things get easier in your life.

Have you had any interest on the job front? I am sure it will be like a bus & lots of offers will all come at once. I remember when we moved here I was driving up from Cornwall to Reading (was originally looking for a job around that area as we were going to move to Thatcham) a couple of times a week for interviews & 2nd interviews with no luck - then I got 3 offers & had to pick which one I fancied!

See you soon
Nicky

Not bad thanks, in a lot of pain with my back & hip, just getting out of a chair hurts, nan doin g better, moving back to Ciren Hosp on Monday so no more travelling to Cheltenham,..... Yippie.

Diet doing just fine, looking forward to weigh in on Tuesday!

Hope you are well.

Marie

UMM, little embarrased I got stuck in the Bath!!!!

I thought It would be a great idea to have a nice warm bath to see if it eased my backache, how wrong was I I got stuck in the damn thing, couldn't lift myself out!
I had to wait for all the water to drain out by this time I was freezeing and it took my ages seemed like hrs to get out!
Back still hurting, don't really know what to do, been on Nurofen since Thursday, can I possible take any more??????
Got to wait until after Easter for the X-Ray results.......
Can't even get in my car as it hurts so much.......

Well It's off cambridge for me for a week or so.
Got my X-Ray results back and my pelvis is mis-lined and it is causing the muscles in my lower back to tightened and cause me pain - Great!
Been prescribed Voltarol which I have to take with food, so it's 1 food pack a day for me plus 2 meals, oh great just as things started to go well for me, I am doomed to lose this damn weight.
Need 3 stone off by 14th July, will have to crack on after I finish these pills.

Nan has also been trnasfered to Ciren Hospital so it is easier to pop & see her which we are all happy about.....

bring on Easter and a nice relaxing break...... up north for me!

Well I have rested for the past 5 days and no completely out of pain. Stayed in Stoke this Easter and will be going home tomorrow. Had a good chance to job hunt this weekend, applied for a few so it's just fate now!

Back on CD tomorrow, had 2 packs today and yesterday, off the pills now as the pain is no longer there.
So here's to Marie's 3 month challenge and a new week!
Hope everyone else is doing just fine?!
Marie

I have to go for Physio and see a chiropractor (spelling???)
Apparently it can be manipulated back into place over a few sessions

Anyone else have any info that can help me??/

Hi smartlazydaisy

Pilates is excellent for re-aligning the whole body, which in turn will re-align your pelvis into the correct position, it will also correct your posture so ensure your re-alignment does not return.

You will also have the added benefit of lengthening and strengthening your muscles, giving you a much leaner and toned look, it is also very relaxing and de-stressing, I would highly recommend it

Hiya Marie

Thought I would 'hunt you down' hun and see how you are doing! Not too good with your back from the sounds of it!

Not long til you move to Stoke permanently hun! I take it you are if you are job hunting! What kind of thing are you after ... I will keep my eyes and ears open for you! I'm after some weekend work myself .. hard to work in the week with the twins only being at preschool for 3 hours!

I know we keep saying it but when you do move down here you will only be up the road really and we will have to meet up and give each other some much needed support!
Have you found yourself a new CDC yet?

Take care hun

Love Julie xx

Hi Marie, how are you doing.....is your pelvis sorted yet or will it take a while to get it right...?

Hi!!
Not sorted at the mo, got to go back to DR's tomorrow for next course of action, I have booked in to see my trainer at the gym after work tomorrow to see if he can help with some excersises to soften my muscles if that is poss!

Hiya Marie

Thought I would try to track you down hun and see how you are doing! Not too good with your back from the sounds of it! Hope it gets better soon.

Not long til you move to Stoke permanently hun! I take it you are if you are job hunting! What kind of thing are you after ... I will keep my eyes and ears open for you! I'm after some weekend work myself .. hard to work in the week with the twins only being at preschool for 3 hours!

I know we keep saying it but when you do move down here you will only be up the road really and we will have to meet up and give each other some much needed support!
Have you found yourself a new CDC yet?

Take care hun

Love Julie xx :p

Hey Julie,
Nice to hear from you!
yES JOB HUNTING IN sTOKE!
Looking for Customer Service/Admin work, wages a lot lower though :-(

Be gr8 to meet up will drop you an email!

Marie

Back