Marie - Day 3 of 82 SSing

:D :D :D LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!:D :D :D

Mum had a sore throat last wk & I think cause I feel a bit weak at the mo after having my tooth out I haven't brushed it off like I usually do!

A bit of loving ;) :D ;) :D ;) :D ;) :D ;) :D ;) this weekend should get rid of it!

Marie

Hi All,

How's your weekend shaping up?
Not too bad here, OH is watching a Bond Film I am not too keen on it so had to trug through the net to find this site as I am not at home!

Been good food wise, have a chicken salad tonight, loads of Iceburg and some hot chicken, was yummy!

Been for some retail therapy today also in Stoke so that was fun!:eek:

Speak to you ll soon
Marie

Hi Marie,

You sound like you have more energy and are doing well:)

Did you buy anything nice or was it just window shopping?

I love looking at the new seasons clothes as they arrive in the shops!

Love Mini xxx

I go to a outlet place called Talke, they have a store there called CBS, they have all the mail orer catalogue returns there and are currently selling all of the left over Littlewoods shop stock, They have jeans from £2 a pair, I picked up a black & white pinstripe 3 piece trouser suit for £10 reduced from £70, I thought it was a size 16 which is my next size down, but it's a 14!, I am going to keep it as it was such a bargain, I also got a blouse for work and a skirt for £5 reduced from £32, Loads of stuff, you have to rummage sometimes but it well worth the effort!
They have some Party dresses in there too for under £10, I am tempted to go back tomorrow and get one in a size 12 as a mission to get into for Xmas!

Marie

Hi Marie,

It sounds like heaven!!!

At those prices you can't go wrong and sure anything you don't like or want you can sell it on ebay:)

I have the wardrobe full now of clothes from size 16/18 down to size 12 and if I see a bargain in smaller clothes and I like it then I buy...I have done very well, the only problem is that it seems to be taking much too long to shrink down into them.:(

Well done on your buying and I hope you enjoy wearing your purchases soon.

If I was there now with you I would be off with you tomorrow for a good snoop to see what I could buy. There is no point in spending to much on anyone item as you will be out of it in a few weeks, but at those prices!!! who cares:D

Love Mini xxx

That's how I feel, I was gonna go back down there then my holiday sprang into my head!

I will just go by week by week, I see my BF every 2 weeks so I can always pop back in there then and who knows they may have fresh stock in by then!

I'm off to bingo later which should be fun, haven't been for ages, they weather is dull & windy here, typical bank hols!

Chat later
Marie

That clothes shop sounds like my idea of heaven!!! I have been tempted to buy a couple of outfits in smaller sizes but dont want to tempt fate!

have a lovely time at bingo - lets hope you win some dosh for some more lovely clothes!!! :D

He He I won £12, nothing to write home about but I guess it paid for a 1/3 of my shopping yesterday!

Just had a salad with some chicken, yum yum, still battling with this cold & I have come away with 1 food pack short, my own fault really, so will have that instead of a tetra.
Back to SS 100% tomorrow, hoping to go thru til my hols now, who knows!, I will give it a shot anyway!

Marie

£12!!! YAY Well DOne!!! :D

Good luck with getting back to SSing. I'm sure you'll do fine!!

Good luck for tommorrow hun, youve gone the right way about it with your preperation.

Hope you had a fun weekend ;)

Thanks peeps!

I am going back down to that shop again today! with chq book of course!
May go without BF as I don't feel rushed then to look and miss stuff, they had some jeans in there for £2 so may buy a few pairs in a size 16, I am aiming to be that for my hols in 4 weeks and oh 5 days!

Back to SSing today, no solids, I am going to take every day as it comes, As my CDC Nicky says 'I can have it but I choose not to!', gonna keep saying that all day!

NO SOLIDS NO SOLIDS!!!!

Marie

All going well, weighed myself this morning and I am 14st 6lbs, this is the lightest I have been since I can remember, I am now 2lbs lighter than when I did SS back at the end of last year. My pledge to Nicky who is my CDC is that I will be in the 13's when she gets back off her hols and when I weight in week tuesday, very doable one thinks!

Well done on your weight loss!!

I too am going on holiday soon (5wks). Are you doing SS right up till your hols? My CDC says that I shoudnt. I want to SS and just sort things out when I come back. What does your CDC say about it?

I am going to try & SS up to my hols, I don't have an add a meal week, I usually have 1 or 2 protein meals in the week, ie 1 on a Tuesday and 1 on a Sat, I find this helps me get through things, some weeks it works others it doesn't, I am going to SS now this week & see how I get on.
I will be having small meals in Florida with my packs also so this will break me in.

What do you plan on doing?

UMM

Feel pants today, miserable, depressed, low, down.
Dunno why, had a binge earlier, feel bad and sick now, out of ketosis for sure, come on girl get yourself together, tomorrow is a new fresh day.....

Marie

Feeling better today, had some chicken last night, had a bit of a tummy ache yesterday & felt a bit sick, there is a bug going round at work & guess who got it!

Going to SS again now til my hols, I keep saying in my head when I see food " I could have it but I choose not too"

That is going to be my thing now, I weight myself again today and another 2lbs off, 14st 4lbs now, yippie, if I can SS til Nicky gets back I will be in the 13st's!

Hope everyone else is doing OK

Marie

Well here I am on day 3 of my latest bash at SS, no probs thins time going into ketosis, freezing cold, sat last night watching the Robbie Concert on Sky 1 with my jamas on, dressing gown & my fluffy bagpuss socks! I am cold again this morning and sat here having my Choccie Tetra and a bottle of water. For some reason I am finding it easier this time, maybe my mind is more round to the idea!
Well I went back to college last week & on Mondays I am doing a Swedish Massage Course! It was excellant, Have some home work to do later, but 1st things 1st I have to prepare for foing a Carboot this afternoon, I have 3 black sacks of 'Fat' clothes that I am going to sell...... get some extra cash in for my hols!

Will repost back later with my carboot makings!

Marie

Back