Marie - Day 3 of 82 SSing

Ah another day done & dusted!
can't believe I have got to the end of day 4 and no solids except half a cranberry bar yesterday and Saturday, whoppi, maybe I have managed to chase those awful food monsters away out of my brain or should that be drank them out!

Been to college tonight which I am really enjoying, I get a free massage every week!.... can't be that bad!

Need to practice now!....

More tomorrow!
Marie

I'm back!... on the weight loss that is!

Lost 7lbs in the last 2 weeks whilst my CDC Nicky has been sunning herself + bump on hols!

Ahh, 14st 2lbs, how great is that, I will be in the 13's next time I see her!
Day 5 today for me, all going well.
Over & out til tomorrow.

Day 7!!!

WOW,I have got this far!

No major probs, feeling fine, no headaches anr the need to eat food, have a meal oput on Saturday for my Nan's 85th Birthday, there are gonna be about 20 members of the family there so I have to show, will have a chicken salad or something along that line.

Soon be hols time, 2 weeks and 2 days!

Feeling crap tonight, I had a meal out on Sat, just some chicken and rocket lettuce with no dressing and some chicken stripes minus breadcrumbs and I have put on 4lbs this week, been SSing since them, what is wrong with my damn body?, been to DR's today as my ezema has flared up too, drinking 3-4 ltrs water a day so I am flushing crap out but I am annoyed with the weight gain....

NOT A HAPPY MARIE............

Well this time next week I will be in sunny Flofida, I can't wait now, suitcase packed, passport ready.
Giving CD 1 final push this week, aiming for 3lbs before friday, I weighed this morning at 13st 13lbs so in the 13's for me at long last!, don't think I am gonna reach my 13st 7lbs target by Friday after a 4lbs gain this week but how knows, bodies are weird things!

Not decided yet whether to SS 100% on hols or to have a AAMish week, will chat with Nicky on Tuesday, see how I get on til Friday really.

Chat Laters

Marie

It's Monday morning!, The holiday mood has started to settle in 5 working days to go, couldn't come a day sooner. Have College tonight that should be fun, I am really enjoying the course, I have a list of people to try my Massage on, My Brothers GF has had 2 this weekend!, she fell asleep during yesterdays, is that a good thing????

CD going well, not weighed myself this morning, I will tomorrow with Nicky then again on Friday before I go, I know I have made the right decision about doing SS in Florida......

Chat Laters...

Well this is my last day before I go to Neils in Stoke for my Hols, won't be logging on tomorrow, been in Ketosis for 7 days now, have rank breathe and don't feel hungry at all, I got a cooked chicken in tesco earlier and a bag of Iceburg and had some of that too eat, it was scrummie, my tummy is girgling now!

Weighed in at 13st 12lbs this morning, I am half happy with that, didn't meet my target but won't beat myself up over it I am happy to be almost 1.5st down since my birthday on 28th July.

Will catch up with you all week Sunday, god it will be October!, weather has deffo change, I am freezing!

Over & out

Marie

Wishing you great weather for your beautiful holiday!

Hi Marie,

I hope your having a fab time in Florida!!!

Love Mini xxx

I am back guys, hols didn't go to plan, my food packs were taken from me at the airport and had to think what to eat all week, got them back this morning after a 2 hr wait as no-one could find them!, I am shattered, been up for 26 hrs and still have to drive home from stoke to ciren........

will write more later.
Marie

Hi Marie hun - how are you??

Sorry to hear your food packs were taken but did you have a good time and did you eat well??

xx

You couldn't do anything about the packs but hope you had a great time and you can start using the packs now you're back
Irene xx

What a mare about your packs - still it was out of your hands! At least they gave them back to you - just come for a weigh in this week so you know where you are starting from again.

Did you try to make the right choices - or just blow out? I am sure you will have tried to eat sensibly & not put on too much. You can now get back on it 100% & aim for that Xmas dress oyu have in mind!!!

See you tomorrow.
Nicky

HI Guys!

I made all good choices, had mainly salads and fruit for brekkie, I did have half a dessert with Neil on Thursday, it was too sweet for me!
Stayed away from the buffet food that they all love over there!
Only had 2 meals a day, brekkie at about 10.30 and a meal in the evening at about 6, didn't snack in between!
I weighed myself earlier and have only put on 4lbs, so I am chuffed about that, I know that isn't fat as such if you know what I mean!
I have had 2 shakes today so far, as I ate on the plane earlier I will start SS 100% tomorrow.
Yes Nicky I will come Tuesday, I won't need any packs though but can I swap the Bars for shakes please?
Thanks!

Back