Marie's Musings (16.5lb off)

Hey guys hows it going with everybody?

I have not had much time to post over the weekend as we have been busy decorating the bathroom. Had my usual UDs over the weekend which were not to excess or anything, lovely meal in the local Tobey carvery, didn't go to excess by piling my plate too high, and didn't eat any roasties, so how good am I?

DD as per normal yesterday, UD today, nothing exciting to report, all a bit boring really lol

There's nothing wrong with boring. Boring is good and steady. Fingers X for weigh in. X

Mmmm I love a good carvery! Well done for being so good! I'm sure you'll be rewarded on Saturday! :)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mmmm I love a good carvery! Well done for being so good! I'm sure you'll be rewarded on Saturday! :)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I was more than a little tempted by the jam roly poly for £1.99, but I didn't :angel09:

Feeling very virtuous after my 8th successful DD day since beginning this woe.

I always like to skip breakfast on a DD day to get in a good 16 hour fast. For lunch I had Mexican chilli bean soup with a pitta bread. For tea I have just had 7 Carrs water biscuits with 2 laughing cow light wedges, with pickled onions and beetroot. All looked very lovely on the plate and super healthy.

Im coming up to the end of my 3rd week and its still all going really well. Love this woe, why didn't I find it earlier?

Love to all xx

I was more than a little tempted by the jam roly poly for £1.99, but I didn't :angel09:

Feeling very virtuous after my 8th successful DD day since beginning this woe.

I always like to skip breakfast on a DD day to get in a good 16 hour fast. For lunch I had Mexican chilli bean soup with a pitta bread. For tea I have just had 7 Carrs water biscuits with 2 laughing cow light wedges, with pickled onions and beetroot. All looked very lovely on the plate and super healthy.

Im coming up to the end of my 3rd week and its still all going really well. Love this woe, why didn't I find it earlier?

Love to all xx

Love to you too xxx

Ooooo you can't beat a hood carvery!! Well done you for not going overboard xx
Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes it was all lovely, bit suspicious about the white cabbage though, it looked very glossy to me.

Another good UD. I had a banana and a nature valley granola bar for breakfast. Lunch was soup and a pitta, a snack of grapes this afternoon. Tea is Youngs admiral pie with peas and sweetcorn, with a muller rice dessert. It all comes in at around 1300 calories so I suppose I should try and fit some more calories in somewhere.

You are so good on your up days! Hope you found something yummy to up your calories a bit ;) Hope you have a good dd and good luck for wi tomorrow :) xx

You are so good on your up days! Hope you found something yummy to up your calories a bit ;) Hope you have a good dd and good luck for wi tomorrow :) xx

lol, thank you. Well, you saw my maths before didn't you. I try and keep under 1700 on my UDs during the week so I can have more at the weekend without feeling as though I am going to blow it. It seems to be working so far, we shall see tomorrow anyway.

Another good DD. The usual soup and pitta for lunch, and the usual crackers, cheese and pickles for tea. Must start mixing things up a bit, don't want to overdo the soup as I'll get bored with it, and I enjoy the soup and its convenient for work too.

Off to the cavery again tomorrow as we got a voucher last week for 2 for £12.50 plus free ice creams each, so looking forward to that. The holiday is growing ever nearer, Im a bit worried as this is what has always tripped me up in the past. I go, enjoy myself then I cant get back to it. So, I am going to reign it in a bit. Full English breakfast is only going to happen once and not every day, we are only going to have soup and pittas for lunch, which means I can enjoy my evening meal without going overboard on calories. Also, Im not going to be taking any chocolate or crisps with us, so I'll save a bit there. My poor OH will be eating healthily all that week lol.

3.5lb off this week. Have it!

Thanks Lexie and Ali.

Good UD yesterday. Had Jordans Granola with semi skimmed milk for breakfast. Skipped lunch as we were going for an early tea to the cavery. Had really nice cavery, mostly veg, with turkey, stuffing, 1 roast spud, and a yorkie. We got free ice creams for afters which were really good. When I was putting it in MFP the ice cream came in at 413 calories alone. To say I was shocked was an understatement. But Im not worried as the whole day only came in at 1390 so that's fine especially for a Saturday. We had an hour walk in the morning which burned off 327 calories so that's even better.

Today also good so far, had granola again for breakfast, then we went for an hour and half walk in the forest, burning 617 calories. Ive had soup and a pitta for lunch, just under 600 calories so far. Tea is going to be admiral pie, mmm love those.

I am going to start going for a walk at lunch times while Im at work. I was going to go on Friday with a colleague, but I waited that long for her by the time she turned up it was too late, as we were both in the same meeting at 1. This week I will be popping the head phones on and going out by myself.

Cant believe how fast time is flying, this is the start of week 4 and Im still enjoying it :)

Hey Guys, I havnt been on much this week, been mad busy all week. I don't have much to report really, everything is still going really well. Only 1 more day then I have been Juddding for 4 weeks, and its been great.

Up day today, I had granola for breakfast, lunch was soup and a pitta, followed by a muller rice, I have a pieced of smoked cod with peas and sweetcorn with a couple of new potatoes for tea, comes to just under 1600, so pleased with that again.

Anyway, hope you are all ok, will come round a visit your diaries now.

Just seen your siggie about being a foot tool small, I'm with you there & I also think, for me, having size 3 feet doesn't help as there is less space to store excess weight ;)

Just seen your siggie about being a foot tool small, I'm with you there & I also think, for me, having size 3 feet doesn't help as there is less space to store excess weight ;)

Ha ha, I know what you mean, if I had a boob reduction, id lose like 5 stone instantly :p

Back