• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Maries Refeed Diary!

kered

Gold Member
Well done on your first day Marie, bet it felt great to eat again. Dont you think everything tastes even nicer than before?

totally and pepsi max was great for a change from water but im limiting myself to a can a day and sticking to mostly water!had a cup of tea with skimmed milk and a sweetener before bed and i was out like a light!!lol!

kered

Gold Member
I try and limit my diet coke to 1 can a day too, (except when I have vodka of course) and I still try to drink 3 litres of water a day, but I do add a small amount of squash to most of my waters, works out about 5 calories per dash for the no added sugar ones.

I am still drinking my tea black, I love it, but I do add skimmed milk to my coffee - aaah heaven.

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
It is sooo scary eating again!!

But you will get into the swing of it again soon :)

Hope your enjoying refeed xx

Day 2

Breakfast-Strawberry Shake

Lunch- bbq seasoned chicken done on the george with same salad as yesterday.

Dinner- Exactly the same as lunch!it was so tasty i had to have it again!!!lol!

had 2 cans of pepsi max,2 litres of water and going to have about 3 cups of tea!!

ChellyWellyBoot

Lol is the the swartz classic barbeque seasoning?? I LOVE it, had that on my turkey tonight :)

Chinese 5 spice is beaut aswell!!

it was Dunnes own brand-must try the 5 spice!!sounds good. going to start the maintanance products 2mara see how they go!my chemist gave me free samples as we are under priviliged in Norn Iron!!lol!

ChellyWellyBoot

:eek: Im jealous!!

They wont post to me and my chemist doesnt stock them!!

Really want to try the caramel bar lol!!

Day 3-

Breakfast-Maintainance bar-was so much nicer than the tfr flapjacks.

Lunch- Tuna salad

Dinner- 4oz Salmon fillet,3 new potatoes, 2 tablespoons of spinach.

1 litre of water,1 1/2 cans pepsi and 3 cups of tea!

Hi I have not posted before I am on week 7 of LT (lost 2 stone 1lb)and I am finiding your thread really useful for when I refeed in a couple of weeks time.Getting a bit anxious about eating proper food, but I am getting some really good ideas from you. Thanks

Day 4

Breakfast- was working at 6am so got up all ready to enjoy a summer fruits maintance shake...i was very disappointed..it was disgusting!!i had 2 mouthfuls and felt sick so i just left it!!

Lunch-this was rushed as i was going for my tattoo at 3 and i only got home from work at half 2. i had a wholemeal pitta,bbq spiced chicken,lettuce,2 cherry tomatoes,cucumber and a low low cheese triangle!!

Dinner- none existant because i was still full from the pitta.i just had a snack size muller light and a few grapes.

Drinks-1litre water,3 tea with milk and a can of pepsi max.

Day 5

Breakfast-muller light snack size and grapes-dont like maintenance products accept the bars so have to change them on monday!!

Lunch-Pork Chop with fat trimmed off,4 new potatoes,spinach and sweetcorn...and a cheese triangle!

Dinner-Pitta with chicken,lettuce,onion and cherry tomatoes- ate this in my wee car as i was up at the beach with mates!!they all had a chippy but i was just as content with me wee pitta!

Snacks-muller light snack size!

Drinks-1 litre water,2 cans pepsi max and 1 tea!