marni's journey journal

Discussion in 'Harcombe Diet' started by marni, 18 November 2010 Social URL.

1. marni

marni Member

Got to make a real effort now tomorrow. Failed miserably today due to total lack of will power and motivation. I know its close to xmas but i don't want to use excuses to put it off as this is supposed to be a way of life to stay healthy and slim. If any one wants to join me id appreciate the support. Off to plan my 5 grueling days ahead. . . :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Elkay

Elkay Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I will join you!:D

I have spent the last week or so on the new WW Pro Points but have decided to cancel my free 2 week trial as the tracking system on the WW site is so inaccurate! Before that I had some success with the GL diet, which particularly suited my stomach as I get bad IBS and gastritis. The main problem I have is that I seem to hit a brick wall with every diet I follow
    - great for the first couple of weeks or so, then nothing. So, I'm quite keen to give this diet a go. I'm not the best planner so will need to sit and work through phase 1 and plan what I need to buy.

Are you definitely starting tomorrow? Good luck!

Lesley
    x

4. marni

marni Member

:) :)

Last edited: 19 November 2010
  5. marni

marni Member

Yeah i started today. Know you u mean about the brick wall ive hit many in my time. This is use only diet that controls my cravings and i can forget about food and eat when I'm hungry only. The only trouble is the last two times i did it i cheated too soon so i was back to square one. Gonna make sure i don't make that mistake again. I'm glad u have started it will b nice to have a harcombe buddy

Elkay likes this.
  6. Elkay

Elkay Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi ya Buddy :D. At least you know where you went wrong before so you can avoid making the same mistake again. Hope day one has gone well for you, surprisingly it's gone fine for me. I stillhave my food diary on the WW section, not sure if I should get it moved over to here so that my whole long dieting saga is in one place!

Have a lovely evening.

Lesley
    x

7. marni

marni Member

Day 1
    Breakfast. Nothing. Didn't get chance

Lunch. Spicy parsnip soup.type

Dinner. Roast veg, vegetables, turkey, 50g brown rice.

Lots of water

Snack. 4 rashers of bacon

8. marni

marni Member

Well done. Day one nearly over. Its this evening that will b the challenge 4 me. I was on slimming world but just unsubribed from all the threads and I'm starting afresh.

9. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    Good luck Marni !!

10. marni

marni Member

Very good lol

11. marni

marni Member

thank you x

planned menu for today...

Breakfast: bacon and egg

Lunch: tomato soup

Dinner: beef curry and 50g

lots of water

12. marni

marni Member

Failed again. . .very miserably. Dont think it help doing it over the weekend. I need a rottweiler to be sat infront of my fridge and pantry!
    :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.