Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Omg your pics you can see such a differnce- sorry for havina nose lol

3 months in America lucky duck.

That text from ur friend was lovely my friends are very supportive and if they werent then there not good friends are they.

So I have a bit of a dilemma this evening, im gettin surgery at the end of the month on my back fell at xmas after one to many drinks in high heels anyway i was speaking in the forum and people were saying you DEFO have to come off the CD before and after surgery i feel like crying because i cant go back and start it all again i dont want to come off it and its not in the time scale i had planned, basically i wanted my weight gone by Septmeber 6 stone off it have 2.5 gone so 4 left....

Dont no what to do.....

:(

Lol thanks hun :)

1 month in America! I wish it was 3 mind lol

Yea was pleased as punch by her cuteness! Much easier with support than without isn't it?

I see your dilemma hun but I defo think you should take the advice. Your health is important and if you lost blood or failed to heal properly because you wanted to stay on plan then it won't be good in the long run, you can do it again and you will. If your not at goal by sept then you will be very close and it will be better knowing ur doing it right than risking your life.

Trust yourself and trust your determination hun and you will b back on plan in no time and before you know it ul be we week 9 again with no surgery to wait on but just positive things like new clothes feeling good and importantly feeling healthy! don't jeopardise what you have already achieved.

If you need support getting back on plan then they are loads of people on here to encourage you and support you. Me included. The most important thing is to look after you! And that includes on or off plan. It's only temporary and if anything it will increase your strength by focusing on getting back into this when you can and focus on the end goal!

M xx

Yes and yes! I would try to tell you to stop obsessing, it's not healthy yada yada but I'm doing exactly the same, hence my massive longe diet related essay I just posted on the main forum! And my skin is horrifically dry, and grr, just posted my half posted post again and hoping I can edit quick enough and publish before anyone SS the last one

I know this ain't my diary but I am so so sick ov ppl tellin me bout how unhealthy this is n how I should b just doin clean eating and exercise. When I try tell them it's a temp situation to help me cure my addiction to food and loose weight in the process, not interested.
Why can't ppl just keep their thoughts to themselves.

***RANT OVER***

I know this ain't my diary but I am so so sick ov ppl tellin me bout how unhealthy this is n how I should b just doin clean eating and exercise. When I try tell them it's a temp situation to help me cure my addiction to food and loose weight in the process, not interested.

***RANT OVER***

GRRRRRR!!! SCREW THEM!!! they're just jealous, and believe me they soon shut up when they see the results, until of course you get close to target and it bloody starts again (GRRRRRR) anyway Hun, what happened to your diary, no posts have popped up for a while, get back on it! :p

***RANT OVER***

Doesn't matter who's diary it is lol rant away!! I know exactly what you mean!! My cousin haaaates this diet because she lost her 7 stone on ww and actually just passed as a ww leader so she cnt see me or speak to me without yapping about it and it takes everything in me not to pounce on her and screeeam!!! And like ria said they will shut up when they know ur serious and sticking to it. Until they think its their business to but it when they think you should stop. My other cousin told me the other day not to get carried away!! I'm 18 stone il be carrying away all I bloody well like!!

I feel your pain believe me!

Xxxx

GRRRRRR!!! SCREW THEM!!! they're just jealous, and believe me they soon shut up when they see the results, until of course you get close to target and it bloody starts again (GRRRRRR) anyway Hun, what happened to your diary, no posts have popped up for a while, get back on it! :p

Lol r u talking to me about the diary thing? Cuz that was hennys comment u replied to. And if not and you have a diary henny y did I not know about this? Loool

Xx

Arrgh from weds I have dropped a pack and the scales are giving me NOTHING!!

Not a happy bunny! I'm praying that it may be my body being stressed with my exams looming.
But I don't really get stressed about exams, not externally anyway my psoriasis (skin condition) would break out on my face though at stressful times.

Also according my app for TOTM I'm ovulating so that may be contributing.

Feeling rather hard done by having to give up a pack and getting nothing in return lol I need some losses in my life :(

The scales need to go! But I can't get rid of them!!

Doesn't matter who's diary it is lol rant away!! I know exactly what you mean!! My cousin haaaates this diet because she lost her 7 stone on ww and actually just passed as a ww leader so she cnt see me or speak to me without yapping about it and it takes everything in me not to pounce on her and screeeam!!! And like ria said they will shut up when they know ur serious and sticking to it. Until they think its their business to but it when they think you should stop. My other cousin told me the other day not to get carried away!! I'm 18 stone il be carrying away all I bloody well like!!

I feel your pain believe me!

Xxxx

Aww. Thanks guys. It's just annoying man. Just wanna drop my first stone so I can be like look. It's not a dad diet. It does actually work!!!

Lol r u talking to me about the diary thing? Cuz that was hennys comment u replied to. And if not and you have a diary henny y did I not know about this? Loool

Xx

Yea girl. I got a diary!! I opened one after readin urs actually. N feel free to gate crash lol xx

How's everyone's day going today x

Aww thanks a mill hun your response ment so much i no at the end of the day its my health after the operation and after thinking about all last night maybe i should come off it for a little while but a tmost 4 weeks because i dont want to get out of a routine.

I think cambridge is a great diet and the support on hear is fantastic wudnt of been able to do it without ye lot.Were all the same boat!
Im just afriad once i stop getting the weight ins and having the packets ill just stuff my face.I no im in the mind set at the moment and im terrified i wont get back into it.

Sorry for ranting and taking over your diary i love reading other people diaries because were all going through the same obsticales.

Also @ dablaksista Exactly as the girls sed there just jealous, theres more health probelms when your over weight then being on cambridge were getting all the nutrients and vitamins we need.Weight Watchers is grand but its takes too long.

E x

Aww thanks a mill hun your response ment so much i no at the end of the day its my health after the operation and after thinking about all last night maybe i should come off it for a little while but a tmost 4 weeks because i dont want to get out of a routine.

I think cambridge is a great diet and the support on hear is fantastic wudnt of been able to do it without ye lot.Were all the same boat!
Im just afriad once i stop getting the weight ins and having the packets ill just stuff my face.I no im in the mind set at the moment and im terrified i wont get back into it.

Sorry for ranting and taking over your diary i love reading other people diaries because were all going through the same obsticales.

Also @ dablaksista Exactly as the girls sed there just jealous, theres more health probelms when your over weight then being on cambridge were getting all the nutrients and vitamins we need.Weight Watchers is grand but its takes too long.

E x

No don't apologise. My diary is here for everyone to comment on :) just my place to vent lol

Keep weighing weekly hun cuz u will keep a focus. Just eat low carb and try to maintain. I've seen loads of people of here come bk after a break and maintain or have a small loss.

Just relax and realise its something out of your control but you can control getting back on track

Xx

Morning lovely lady!!
I've had a good nose at why I've missed this morning. What great friends and crappy cousins you have! Lol unfortunately we can't choose out family ggrrrrr

im day one again! For the last time lol. Posted in the forum spam committed now. Good to right it down and make a contract with myself!

I won't be going on any social outings until my holiday. I can't be trusted! But I'm sure you have the willpower x plus you need to show everyone the new you!

have your scales moved yet? I know you have dropped a pack but I saw a post the other day (can't find now though sorry) where someone slowed right down so moved up to 810 with exercise and the weight started falling off again, could your body have had enough of SS by now?
X

Morning lovely lady!!
I've had a good nose at why I've missed this morning. What great friends and crappy cousins you have! Lol unfortunately we can't choose out family ggrrrrr

im day one again! For the last time lol. Posted in the forum spam committed now. Good to right it down and make a contract with myself!

I won't be going on any social outings until my holiday. I can't be trusted! But I'm sure you have the willpower x plus you need to show everyone the new you!

have your scales moved yet? I know you have dropped a pack but I saw a post the other day (can't find now though sorry) where someone slowed right down so moved up to 810 with exercise and the weight started falling off again, could your body have had enough of SS by now?
X

Hello stranger!

I was looking for you! :)

Glad ur back on it!! Good woman - keep ur focus!!

Can't choose our family is right! My mum was actually complaining yday about how little calories I was on. She's been supportive up to now and I'm like seriously?!?! I am not even listening to you right now lol

Yea well the social outings thing il see about it. I've decided not to go on one of the nights because I don't really need to. Me and my hubby have tickets to a comedy show and a music in June and we were gonna go for dinner both nights but have decided one dinner on the night of the musical will do and that 2 are not needed.

Not sure of the date my counselling class want to go out so depending on the date I might not bother. If I do go they have fish and roasted veg on the menu so at least I have an option not to pig out.

I seen that post about moving up too! To be honest I am going to make the effort to start walking. I have a lovely walk way along the sea that's very close to my home. I could do a 5 mile walk no problem and commit to that twice a week and maybe a Zumba class too. I loooove Zumba lol

Funny you say about the scales I was the same yday morning but down 2lb by the afternoon! What's that all about? Lol so 2lb and it will b a week on weds but get weighed fortnightly so really I'd like to loose 4 a week but that hasn't happend since week 2! Lol

Today is the start of week 11 so 2 more weeks until I need to do a sole source plus week anyway! I'm hoping that will give my losses a boost.

I hope my body is not fed up with ss because I still have a very long way to go! :( and I would really like it to go sooner rather than later lol

M xx

Back