Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

I do not understand why I have been soooo light headed this past 3/4 days literally every time I stand or walk upstairs. I have not felt like this in so long. Think it may be something to do with TOTM being due. Worst feeling ever. When I feel crappy I always feel like nothing will make me feel better like comfort food and I'm annoyed at myself for that. It's amazing how much food surrounds us and you don't realise until you try to avoid it. I guess that's the same with everything you try to avoid.

I won't eat but il go to bed and be miserable and il not sleep because I don't sleep great anyway. At least I've got my teeth whitening and hair app to look forward to tmz.

Sorry for the negativity guys I do try to be positive mostly but sometimes you need to just get it out of your system ( my thoughts lol not cravings) honestly the only thing stopping me eating before the end of next week is you guys and I am glad of that pressure it keeps me on my toes which can only be positive.

I continuously watch people on this forum right from last year do soo well and get so far and then they disappear. It disheartens me which is why I've made it my mission to reach my goal not only for myself and my daughter but because I want people to see that it can be done and yes there will be hard times and crap losses but its pushing through and getting to goal that is important and like the title of my diary says I will see it through to the end and that I can promise every single one of you. Failure is not an option

M xxx

Y sed it perfectly. Failure is not an option. U do realise u have changed so many ppls lives by ur honesty in ur diary. At the end of the day we are human n bound to feel a lil bit down from time to time. The important thing is to not give up which u haven't. Xx

Keep courage xx

We are all rooting 4 you.

I do not understand why I have been soooo light headed this past 3/4 days literally every time I stand or walk upstairs. I have not felt like this in so long. Think it may be something to do with TOTM being due. Worst feeling ever. When I feel crappy I always feel like nothing will make me feel better like comfort food and I'm annoyed at myself for that. It's amazing how much food surrounds us and you don't realise until you try to avoid it. I guess that's the same with everything you try to avoid.

I won't eat but il go to bed and be miserable and il not sleep because I don't sleep great anyway. At least I've got my teeth whitening and hair app to look forward to tmz.

Sorry for the negativity guys I do try to be positive mostly but sometimes you need to just get it out of your system ( my thoughts lol not cravings) honestly the only thing stopping me eating before the end of next week is you guys and I am glad of that pressure it keeps me on my toes which can only be positive.

I continuously watch people on this forum right from last year do soo well and get so far and then they disappear. It disheartens me which is why I've made it my mission to reach my goal not only for myself and my daughter but because I want people to see that it can be done and yes there will be hard times and crap losses but its pushing through and getting to goal that is important and like the title of my diary says I will see it through to the end and that I can promise every single one of you. Failure is not an option

M xxx

Go team Martha!!!

Chin up chicky the road maybe rocky in places but it gets you to where you wanna go x

Y sed it perfectly. Failure is not an option. U do realise u have changed so many ppls lives by ur honesty in ur diary. At the end of the day we are human n bound to feel a lil bit down from time to time. The important thing is to not give up which u haven't. Xx

Keep courage xx

We are all rooting 4 you.

Thanks hen I really appreciate you saying that :) I was literally just about to get up and make a boiled egg but ur comment stopped me so thank you! I know when I wake up tmz il be glad I stayed 100%

You guys have changed my life more than you all know. The friendships I've gained along the way are invaluable to me xxx

Stay strong! I've been having cravings all evening! Just think of your holiday and a well deserved break from the plan. Then you can come back all refreshed and raring to go!!! I'm off to bed! Night ladies x

Stay strong! I've been having cravings all evening! Just think of your holiday and a well deserved break from the plan. Then you can come back all refreshed and raring to go!!! I'm off to bed! Night ladies x

Thanks Lynsey :) ur right! Focusing on the holiday :) off to bed myself! Nanite xxxx

Ah your diary is lovely x you have done so well and I will love seeing the post of you finally reaching goal x cheers for the input of positive drive x

Martha come on! This is the final hurdle before holiday. Some nerves going on?

you are amazing and you know you can do this! Have you weighed? You in the 16's now? You need that to push you!

youve been a great friend to me and I want to see you succeed to your personal goal before holidays! Xxx

ill pop on all day today so if need a chat xxx

Ah your diary is lovely x you have done so well and I will love seeing the post of you finally reaching goal x cheers for the input of positive drive x

Hi Leanne

Thank you for that

Just mentioned on Lucy's diary that you were my inspiration last summer when I started. I think about you from time to time. Glad your back and on the wagon.

Good luck

Xxx

Martha come on! This is the final hurdle before holiday. Some nerves going on?

you are amazing and you know you can do this! Have you weighed? You in the 16's now? You need that to push you!

youve been a great friend to me and I want to see you succeed to your personal goal before holidays! Xxx

ill pop on all day today so if need a chat xxx

Thanks stace and you have been to me too!

It's defo a mixture of TOTM looming and the holiday being so close.

I won't give in i promise you!

Thankfully I've my teeth and hair to get done today! Teeth @ 1pm for 1hr 15mins and hair at 5.30 for 2.5 hours lol on the joys. Il prob venom here when I'm having my hair done lol so will be kept busy!

I'm really glad to be in the 16s and I know I want to be a few lbs less before I go so I defo will stick to it.

I'm just willing the holiday to be here already. We have big family stuff going on at the min too which is looming but I won't get into that its too complicated as are all family things lol

Hope you have a great day huni

Xxxxx

Thanks stace and you have been to me too!

It's defo a mixture of TOTM looming and the holiday being so close.

I won't give in i promise you!

Thankfully I've my teeth and hair to get done today! Teeth @ 1pm for 1hr 15mins and hair at 5.30 for 2.5 hours lol on the joys. Il prob venom here when I'm having my hair done lol so will be kept busy!

I'm really glad to be in the 16s and I know I want to be a few lbs less before I go so I defo will stick to it.

I'm just willing the holiday to be here already. We have big family stuff going on at the min too which is looming but I won't get into that its too complicated as are all family things lol

Hope you have a great day huni

Xxxxx

Meekly you certainly won't be able to eat after your teeth anyway lol

I live getting my hair down. Feel as though falling asleep. So relaxing!

Families are just a nightmare! Don't let anyone/anything pull you down!

have a fab day xxx

You have done soooo well! Reading ur post made me join this site! Good and bad we are all in this together! And here is the best place to say positive and negative things as we can all relate to it, This week I have not been 100% as i have had my 200 cal meal 4 times this week, but I know none of u will make be feel a villain for that. And for once I'm not ashamed to admit if I have eaten, as again I know u have all been there. Xx we are all routing for u and really wish u an amazing hol xxx

Meekly you certainly won't be able to eat after your teeth anyway lol

I live getting my hair down. Feel as though falling asleep. So relaxing!

Families are just a nightmare! Don't let anyone/anything pull you down!

have a fab day xxx

Nothing anyone is doing to me stace just a relative going through some stuff that doesn't deserve to be.

I cnt wait to feel all pampered :) lol

My face however has been invaded with pre-menstrual spots!! Not best pleased lol

Xxxx

You have done soooo well! Reading ur post made me join this site! Good and bad we are all in this together! And here is the best place to say positive and negative things as we can all relate to it, This week I have not been 100% as i have had my 200 cal meal 4 times this week, but I know none of u will make be feel a villain for that. And for once I'm not ashamed to admit if I have eaten, as again I know u have all been there. Xx we are all routing for u and really wish u an amazing hol xxx

Thanks kat ur words are appreciated believe me :) a non judgmental place to be honest and share good and bad times is defo what this place is.

I'd be lost if I didn't have this site to come onto and throw all my feelings into a post rather than reaching for the cupboard.

We will do it hun and like you say we're in this together :)

Xxxx

Hi Leanne

Thank you for that

Just mentioned on Lucy's diary that you were my inspiration last summer when I started. I think about you from time to time. Glad your back and on the wagon.

Good luck

Xxx

Hardly I have done pants since last year but back to blast it x

Nothing anyone is doing to me stace just a relative going through some stuff that doesn't deserve to be.

I cnt wait to feel all pampered :) lol

My face however has been invaded with pre-menstrual spots!! Not best pleased lol

Xxxx

Sorry to hear that Hun!

glad not just me with the spots! Lol I didn't get a single spot and had beautiful skin as a teenager. Now it's crap!

woken up covered today aaarrrrggghhh

Sorry to hear that Hun!

glad not just me with the spots! Lol I didn't get a single spot and had beautiful skin as a teenager. Now it's crap!

woken up covered today aaarrrrggghhh

Ah thanks chick. We will know by the 28th how bad it's going to be and I'm praying that the verdict will be in their favour.

So frustrating having spots and they hurt too! Usually clear up when the witch arrives tho so I want it here and gone ASAP lol I don't want it glooming over my holiday.

Xxx

Morning girlies, hope you've all woken up ready for another good day!

I'm aching like hell but gonna do my morning squats and crunches!

Xxx

Back