Martha's Diary - seeing it through to the end....

Oh and I nvr told you guys

My sister sent me down one of her old dresses and its a 16 and its tight around the bust area and below the bust but it fits!! I was extremely chuffed with that!

Xx

Oh and I nvr told you guys

My sister sent me down one of her old dresses and its a 16 and its tight around the bust area and below the bust but it fits!! I was extremely chuffed with that!

Xx

I love the way you just casually drop in the fact that you can fit a size 16 dress like oh yeh! Ha h

That is fantastic news and yet another boost! Well done mrs! Xxx

Oh dear god it's already started. Marty and I having a general convo about the diet and weight and stuff and clearly men don't listen because I have told him a million and one times that my goal weight is 11 stone and now he has flipped sayin il be too thin and boney.

He is so supportive and is so proud of me but I can't stand when he is like that because he doesn't know how I'm gonna look at that weight!

I hate all this rubbish because I know I am gonna get sick of this carry on very quickly and It's my body! Surely I'm allowed to make my own decisions as to what weight I want to be? There's gonna be huge arguments ahead and I'm really head strong and stubborn so it won't be pretty.

Sorry just having a rant! Really didn't think this convo was going to be a issue until at least another 4 stone off down the line.

In such a bad mood now! Grrrr

Aww hugs man xx u are doing this for urself. It's ur body. U have control! I think I'll just keep nodding and do my own thing anyways. Xx he can't force u to stop x

Aww hugs man xx u are doing this for urself. It's ur body. U have control! I think I'll just keep nodding and do my own thing anyways. Xx he can't force u to stop x

Yes ur right hun. We are okay now I've chatted to him and he gets it now. His brother suffered from an eating disorder which makes him really passionate about it but that's not the direction I'm heading. We shall see closer to the time xx

No doubt the same convo will crop up. Continue to b motivated n ur goal will be achieved in no time

Xx how's ur day going.

Not too bad. I'm starving today but I think il have this feeling until I come of plan on weds.

It's just being strong until then that will be the issue lol but I'm hoping it will fly in and at least il have a night out on Saturday to look forward too lol

How's ur day? Xx

Oh dear god it's already started. Marty and I having a general convo about the diet and weight and stuff and clearly men don't listen because I have told him a million and one times that my goal weight is 11 stone and now he has flipped sayin il be too thin and boney.

He is so supportive and is so proud of me but I can't stand when he is like that because he doesn't know how I'm gonna look at that weight!

I hate all this rubbish because I know I am gonna get sick of this carry on very quickly and It's my body! Surely I'm allowed to make my own decisions as to what weight I want to be? There's gonna be huge arguments ahead and I'm really head strong and stubborn so it won't be pretty.

Sorry just having a rant! Really didn't think this convo was going to be a issue until at least another 4 stone off down the line.

In such a bad mood now! Grrrr

Did we not have a similar discussion the other day men!!! Cant live with them cant shoot em and if you dip them in bbq sauce and destroy the evidence u get called a canniabal!!! Chin up chicken x

Lol you said it Lucy! He's fine now thankfully lol x

Great stuff,i dont think people always realize how important the diet and our missions are to us. Seeing it through to the end thats the whole point!! Sometimes i get a bit tetchy when someone asks how much i still want to lose then they make that face when i answer!! Grr.

Glad its all good now though x

Great stuff,i dont think people always realize how important the diet and our missions are to us. Seeing it through to the end thats the whole point!! Sometimes i get a bit tetchy when someone asks how much i still want to lose then they make that face when i answer!! Grr.

Glad its all good now though x

Yea ur right nobody can know because its a personal journey only you know how you feel.

Thanks hun xx

Hey guys hoping you are all good :)

feeling abit anxious today as I get my exam result today and this is the one I messed up and answered the wrong question ( family stuff on my mind rather than what i should have been focusing on) and tried to get it sorted with Uni but they weren't able to do anything just mark the question i answered so I'm fully prepared for a resit. I don't want to resit but I'm prepared. I've nvr failed an exam in Uni yet don't really want to start now. Nothing like a resit to ruin your holiday lol but we shall see maybe they will see my other work was passed and it was out of character for me to make this mistake.

I duno! Fingers crossed eh? Il know before 5pm so a long day of twiddling thumbs ahead

Xxx

feeling abit anxious today as I get my exam result today and this is the one I messed up and answered the wrong question ( family stuff on my mind rather than what i should have been focusing on) and tried to get it sorted with Uni but they weren't able to do anything just mark the question i answered so I'm fully prepared for a resit. I don't want to resit but I'm prepared. I've nvr failed an exam in Uni yet don't really want to start now. Nothing like a resit to ruin your holiday lol but we shall see maybe they will see my other work was passed and it was out of character for me to make this mistake.

I duno! Fingers crossed eh? Il know before 5pm so a long day of twiddling thumbs ahead

Xxx

Morning, ah all the best for today! I'm sure you'll be really surprised by the result :) keep positive and if your prepared for a resist then so be it! You'll be able to pass that with flying colours if needs be :) xx

Xxx

What a day!
I know you've never failed an exam before but worst case and you need to resit then it won't be because who's failed. As you said you simply answered the wrong question and would have no problem re-sitting and passing with flying colours!! Don't stress over it. It's really not worth the energy as there is nothing that can be done so what will e will be. Positive attitude! Xxx

Back