Mature Bride's quest - to be ideal weight for the first time since 22 years old

Still feeling rough but must work today as the client is at his father's funeral and will need cover. Not much sleep last night, most of the way through my book.

Freedom Pass said:
Still feeling rough but must work today as the client is at his father's funeral and will need cover. Not much sleep last night, most of the way through my book.

Hope you feel better soon, FP

P x

Hope you feel better soon, FP

P x

Thanks, came in later so that the commute was not such a crush and leaving early if I can.

Although I'm doing Exante for a boost, my intention is to move on to JUDD or something similar when I'm below 12 stone, so keeping up this diary.

The wedding invitations should have reached recipients yesterday, I'm on tenterhooks as to which of my daughters-in-law (Welsh or Scottish) will have a hissy-fit first, they are both inclined to look for slights where there are none meant. Do wish they would realise that I do and have always accepted my son's choices. If my boys can love, so can I.

I hope the switching of eating plans doesn't screw your metabolism up....not too sure how the body copes with the changes so close together. What has been your weight loss since changing to Exante? Saska

I hope the switching of eating plans doesn't screw your metabolism up....not too sure how the body copes with the changes so close together. What has been your weight loss since changing to Exante? Saska
6 days on Exante so far has seen me drop 10 pounds.
After the initial loss of 8 pounds on Dukan, I just stayed the same even though my stomach and waist went down an inch each.

6 days on Exante so far has seen me drop 10 pounds.
After the initial loss of 8 pounds on Dukan, I just stayed the same even though my stomach and waist went down an inch each.

Well that really is great news and so encouraging for you....sounds like this wedding dress will have to be taken in more and more :D

STEROIDS!!!!! - necessary to help me breathe but GRRRRRRR this was what mucked up my system years ago. Agreed to a short course and I'm not going anywhere near the scales, I know the see-saw effect they have. Just stick to the diet and eventually it will even out.

Slept most of the night - breathing still laboured, but not as desperate. Nasty dry cough. Energy still at close to zero. But hey, SUN streaming through the window, think I'll push myself and go have a manicure, nails are looking in need of care.

Breathing easier, managed to keep my dental appointment yesterday and have one tooth removed and a temporary cap put on another. Might as well have all painful things in one go!! Slept well, sat up without my lungs playing up or a coughing fit, so certainly on the mend.
Might even dare to get on the scales tomorrow, steroids do such odd things to me, but am pleased with how quickly I have recovered this time - usually look at a fortnight of feeling dreadful.

We had our "interview" before our notice of marriage this morning. There are notices up saying "you will be seen within 20 mins of arrival" - yeah well ............... a notice does not make action. What a ridiculous waste of time, the deputy registrar asked questions, which we answered, she typed with two fingers, could not spell, did not believe the name of my birthplace (Eye, in Suffolk) even though it is in my passport. I congratulate myself on my patience

Ugh!! Got to work today, client wants some figures urgently. Still it pays the bills. Was going shopping for a new dress for tomorrow night, my birthday and Al has booked us into THE OLD VINE at Winchester for a meal and to stay the night. We ate there on the way back from Southampton once - it was GORGEOUS, said we'd go back, sweet man that he is, that's my birthday treat. My daughter is taking me to the theatre later, so I feel like a queen. Diet on hold for dinner Sat and breakfast Sunday.
Scales this morning read 13.1, just 2 pounds to be in the 12's. Why do the change of stones mean so much to us all?

Its such a boost to move down to the next stone bracket xx have a fab birthday xxx

Wonderful, wonderful birthday and weekend. To be 62 and feel like so loved, desired and cared for is to be highly recommended. RSVP's coming in for wedding too. Feeling good!

Well, still no update from FP...hope all's going well with their wedding plans as the big day I think is imminent.

Back