Maxi's leap of faith - LighterLife to Exante

maximoo

Hiya everyone, I've been on Lighterlife for 3 weeks now and due to financial reasons I'm switching to Exante on Thursday, just using up the last of the packs of LighterLife I've got left.

This is day 19 for me in total abstinance (sp?) by the way my spelling is terrible! :D

xx Maxi xx

Thank you Joanne and FortyandFat for the warm welcome :D

This is Day 20 of my diet and my last day on LighterLife :( I do actually love their vanilla milkshakes and cranberry bars and will miss them a lot.

I'm hoping the Exante shakes taste nice, even if they don't I will carry on. I weighed myself this morning and have lost another 4 1/2 lbs so I was really happy with that, I've worked out I've got a further 3stone to go before I get into the 'normal' BMI range, hey if I stick to this I'll get there in no time!

I've woken up with a head cold so I'm feeling a lil sorry for myself, and wanting some comfort food and a cuddle, well I got my cuddle but they'll be no comfort food :rolleyes: I'm getting all the vitamins I need so I'll just get carry on, I'm going to make myself a broth in a min so that will have to be my comfort food :cool:

Anyhoo hope everyone is keeping well xx maxi xx

Hey Maxi! Well done on your losses so far:)
I just had my first exante shake, needed to add sweetner as it's blander than cd but so so creamy! You'll like em;)

Hope your first day goes well x

Hiya Cass and Crystal, thank you :D

I've had my 2nd shake of the day, they are very creamy but a lot blander than Lighterlife, I've had to add a couple of sweetners to get a taste, I'm sure I'll get used to them.

I'm feeling rough with this cold today too so i'm feeling a little sorry for myself:eek: xx maxi xx

Thank you OneTwoFour :)

Must admit i'm missing my LighterLife vanilla milkshake (something I never thought I would do :eek:). I'm considering buying the mixed box with soups bars and shakes in next time, but not sure about the soups.

Decisions, decisions :sigh: xx maxi xx

I like all the soups as well although there are people who cant stick them - especially the tomato (tip: add some curry powder and its lovely).

Hope you feel better soon.

Hi everyone

Well I didn't go into work yesterday as I felt really unwell and still feel the same today :cool:

Really struggled to stay on track yesterday but i'm still 100% :innocent0002: on the diet, its hard when your full of cold all I want is some comfort food :( I craved some cheese but didn't break it because it took me ages to get into ketosis and I don't want to go through that again. Plus my daughter who's doing LighterLife is 1lb off of losing 8 stone and she is such an inspiration to me, it keeps me going, also I can tell my jeans are getting looser so its all good.

My o.h. is at work at the minute and could do with a cuddle :( Anyhoo, hope everyone else is doing fine xx maxi xx

Just hang in there Maxi it will get easier. And your daughter is doing brilliantly as well, she must be an inspiration to you.

Hi Joanne

Yes my daughter amazes me with her weight loss and the change in her is incredible, you should read her diary on the Lighterlife forum.

Well I'm feeling the same today as yesterday, could really do with something to eat but I don't want to break the diet as I've been on this now for more than 20 days and at 100%.

I not going to break the diet as I really, really, really want to the slim for the summer, there really is nothing like it and when I get down to the weight I want, then I'll have to control my emotional over eating which I've got very good at. Damn being overweight it really sucks. Anyhoo, as my daughter says, treat this diet as your medicine to get thinner, and she is right, after all we're not going to be on this diet forever and that meal out can wait xx maxi xx

I'm really struggling tonight and I was last night, maybe because of this head cold but I really could do with some food and maybe a glass of wine :cool:

I'm really kicking myself for thinking like this, maybe I'll go and make myself some boullion xx maxi xx

maximoo said:
I'm really struggling tonight and I was last night, maybe because of this head cold but I really could do with some food and maybe a glass of wine :cool:

I'm really kicking myself for thinking like this, maybe I'll go and make myself some boullion xx maxi xx

I feel your pain lol I'm so snotty at the moment, had a sore throat for 2 days! Now my lips are chapped and my nose is red :( it is tough! I posted in the forum yesterday that it's times like this I'd send my hubby out for take away !!

Distract yourself! Sometimes I go upstairs and watch tv in my bedroom, I never eat in my room so somehow subconsciously it stops me thinking I'm hungry!

Good luck stay strong and think thin!!

*lil* said:
I feel your pain lol I'm so snotty at the moment, had a sore throat for 2 days! Now my lips are chapped and my nose is red :( it is tough! I posted in the forum yesterday that it's times like this I'd send my hubby out for take away !!

Distract yourself! Sometimes I go upstairs and watch tv in my bedroom, I never eat in my room so somehow subconsciously it stops me thinking I'm hungry!

Good luck stay strong and think thin!!

Thanks lil your right I've got to think thin. I've lost 21 and a half pound in 3 weeks what other diet can do that! Darn cold lol xx maxi xx

Hiya everyone, well its Sunday and I've managed to get through Friday and Saturday without cheating and today I'm feeling better.

I've been 100% true to the diet from 6th January and I mean to lose as much weight as possible by the 25 March when I'm away with my o.h. for the weekend.

I'm getting used to the shakes now and can tolerate them a lot better, still missing my vanilla lighterlife shake but I'm getting there - 21 days on lighterlife and this is my 4th day on exante, whooooo 25 days go me!!! xx maxi xx

Back