Total Solution May 2012 Wedding

I've definitely stopped feeling hungry now. The only thing I get is cravings when I'm cooking. I sit with the kids while they eat (otherwise they escape and play) and always used to hoover up their leftovers. It's soo difficult not to automatically eat and I suppose that's been my problem; I eat without thinking. Hand to mouth, no savouring, no tasting, just filling myself up.

I have a hen weekend in 5 weeks time to Amsterdam. I've never stayed away from the kids before so I'm really excited. I'm also excited about not struggling with the seat size or belt length on the plane.

I don't know what weight I'll be by then but I hope to be bordering on a size 16 and into the 14's (I'm 15st 11lb at the moment).

Still waiting for my 30 day shred dvd.

Nearing end of week 3

I haven't posted enough this week. I find that posting regularly keeps me focussed. Saying that, I'm still 100% sticking to TS and I'm 20 days in!. :talk017:

I can't get over how much energy I have considering my cals are so low. I started the 30 day shred yesterday - 28 days left :eek:
I found it so hard and my belly wobbled everywhere. He he!

I feel that I ought to have lost alot this week but I sneaked a peek on Thursday and I was only down 1lb. I heard that week 3 and 4 can tend to be a bit slower after the initial big losses so if I get 3lb then I'll just be glad to be over the 20lb mark.

In 4 months time I'll be getting married. I still can't believe it. I don't know how we'll manage paying for everything but we're keeping costs down as much as we can - the budget is now £2k.

I've seen a dress on light in a box but I've heard some bad reviews and I'm worried now.

The weekend is going great and the kids are lovely. I wore a skirt that I hadn't fitted into on since last Winter. My friend commented on it as soon as she saw me this morning. Bendigedig!

Laura x

Yay way to go 5.5 is fab :)

Just finished day 4 of the 30 day shred. It's hard getting going but when I've got through the 1st circuit I know I'll be okay.

We booked our wedding venue this weekend. I'm getting so excited. Never thought I would which is making me even more motivated. I know that if I lose another 5lbs I'll have lost 2 stone and be so close to the 14's - the last time I was in the 14 stone range I think I was pregnant with my youngest. I have a wardrobe of size 16's just dying to be worn!

The ultimate test....working from home.
I would normally put away a pack of biscuit and at least 4 bags of crisps while working from home. I think I'll be drinking copious amounts of peppermint tea!

Yayyyyyy booked the wedding venue eh? No going back now ;)
Just think of all those clothes that haven't seen the light of day for ages, feel like you are wearing something new every day xx

Omg! I'm really struggling today! I'm desperate for something to eat and without oh to help me there's nothing to stop me gorging on goodies. I'm halfway through my 4th week so knew it was going to get hard now.

Any suggestions?

finnsmum said:
Omg! I'm really struggling today! I'm desperate for something to eat and without oh to help me there's nothing to stop me gorging on goodies. I'm halfway through my 4th week so knew it was going to get hard now.

Any suggestions?

You've done so well hun don't give up now xxx how's it going??

Hi Dustqueen

I'm down 3.5lb this week. So that's 26.5lb down in a month. It's TOTM and week 4 but still a brilliant loss for me. I'm so pleased.

Still doing the 30 day shred but I did have a 2 day break.

My colleague commented today on my weightloss so I'm feeling pretty chuffed that people have started to notice.

I'm ordering my dress in 4 weeks! Woo hoo!

Laura

I'm supposed to be on add a meal week. I just had some plain chicken and now wish I hadn't. I feel really secure with Exante and am worried about adding 'other' elements that may throw my progress off course. I defintely don't trust myself around food and worry that one thing will lead to another.

Would appreciate any experiences of AAM whether you do it or not.

Thanks,

Laura

As long as you have the will power and the strength to do it properly, it can be a benefit as it helps with metabolism BUT that being said I found I cheated and added 'extras' here and there....no will power when left to my own devices!!! LOL

I think just add a WS meal as and when needed and you'll be fine. Good luck in whatever you decide x

Had argument with oh and want to stuff my face! Will do one or two meals this week and out with friends on sat for a meal so will have to order wisely.
Work mental and I'm feeling stressed. Usually toast and ovaltine would set me right (plus a box of maltesers!) But I've come up to bed to sulk instead. Maybe a good sleep will help.

Hi Laura, so difficult when food used to be our comfort blanket in life. Just remember what your goal is and strive to get there :)

Sending hugs and hope today's better x

Coming to end of week 5 and still doing okay. I haven't had an extra meal everyday but did have chicken salad last night, prawn tikka and roast veggies and cream cheese earlier in the week. I'm going out tonight and will have roast chicken salad.

I'm off to try on some wedding dresses tomorrow. I'm currently a size 18 but ideally want to be somewhere between a 14 and 16 for the wedding. I've put in a silly offer on a dress on ebay, which I love but we'll see!

I've decided to do Total Solution during the week and Working Solution at the weekend. I have so many events coming up I thought that this would be a good compromise. I'll see how I go in the next month and then revise if I need to.

I ordered porridge from exante and it's not brilliant but then again not terrible. It'll be nice to have a bit of variation.

Back