may be a little tmi but getting down :-(

petal91

Hey all
Dont get me wrong, i am loving losing weight, getting fitter and all the other positives. I feel im winning the battle slowly but surely. However, afer gyming 4 times a week and losing weight with Dukan i have awfully saggy boobs that are just wrinkly and covered in loose skin. Its getting me so down. Its not like anypne ever sees them but i know they are like that - i just feel crap for a 21 year old!
Rant over. Hope you're all well!

Get yourself a 2 sizes bigger bra, theyre amazing! Ive got a beautiful electric blue one from matalan as unfortunately im in the same boat as you!

Having kids has killed my boobs too, but as i've only just stopped BFing or being pregnant it's only just becoming apparent, I currently won't even let my OH see them, hopefully i'll get my confidence back, but it's the change which is the problem, they used to be really full and now they just seem empty :(

Lordy know how you are feeling though I am exactly double your age!!!!My boobs are terrible and I would love them to be pert and bouncy but honestly for me I would rather be healthy and slimish than fat with bouncy boobs!!!! Bet they are not as bad as you think lovely, and like others say - a good bra does wonders and as far as showing them to anyone - if they are a keeper they won't care about your boobs!!!

Thank you all so much for being sounderstanding and lovely.
All of you on this forum are the backbone of my diet- and i feel so much more comfortable talking on here than to anyone in 'real' life :)
So hope next year i feel comfortable and well enough to come to the Dukan meet xxx

To be honest, I'm actually quite relieved my bust is less, it was getting too heavy when I was at my biggest. I was pleased to start with when the weight went straight to the top, being a bit flat in that dept, but it did get very unwieldy.
Now it's sort of ok,if a bit droopy, but better than dangly, if you know what I mean. And a good bra sorts out most engineering challenges, so I think you can work on presentation...

Last edited:
I had the same problem the first time I did Dukan and now on my second, final, push to my goal weight I'm having it again! I didn't gain a huge amount on my break between Dukaning (like 15lbs back, from the 58lbs I lost) but I found that after all the exercise I've been doing my boobs looked pretty damn near the best they ever had in my life, while on the break. They have since "flabbified" in the month and a half since starting Dukan again but that's just how our female bodies are programmed. Lose from the less "important" areas first to protect the baby making area ie the tummy I'm trying so hard to lose! Once we hit consolidation/stabilization our bodies will, hopefully, replenish the "less important areas" because we'll no longer be in what the body considers a famine response. So keep it up and know that you will more than likely have a bosom you'll be proud to show off along with your fab new body! Just keep up the healthy eating and exercise :D I would recommend push ups, pulls ups, ring pulls, planks, chest flys and maybe shoulder presses.

Blimey it could be my story, I'm double plus too your age, and I've lost loads off my boobs, I actually measured and found a site that told me my bra size as all my bras look either too tight round ribs or too big on the cup. App I've gone from a DD to an A......I don't believe it, its cos my boobs sag so so much. I also have tummy flabby skin, i don't know what we can do about it, but as has been said, the benefits of losing weight outweighs it. Lots of toning up to be done, and a nice pretty bra. Go try a few different styles and sizes and see what looks nicest and treat yourself. i intend doing that when I reach TW.

mine are like spaniel's ears :-( but I can hardly say my naked body looked great before when I was fatter either!

I found BioOil and deeply massaging problem areas really helped my skin regain some elasticity and reduce some cellulite. It helps encourage blood flow to the area and the BioOil has all these ingredients that are aimed specifically at improving skin and fading stretchmarks

Back