May Challenge

rebecca1608

Well I gonna be honest and say April has not gone to plan. Lots and Lots of ups and downs. So lets see what May can bring. I will be back on the 1200 cal diet so hoping for a good loss. I get weighed on a monday so I have 5 WI's in may, want to say 12! will get be into the 15s!!! Any one want to join me?

Rebecca1608(Mon) - 12 to go

I dread to think what my first may wi is going to me! Loss and lots of comfort eating. Struggling to get back in track, but will do it. Failure is not an option!

Hi can i join your challenge please I'm starting sunday 1st may but will join class on tuesday to find what i weight.

7lbs to lose.

Rebecca1608 (Mon) - 12 left
shep (Mon) - 8lbs left
Fuzzy23 (mon) - 10lb left
Chocaslim (tues) - 7lb left

Anyone else up for joining us.

me too please

I'd like to join the May challenge please.

I'm starting the inch loss when the kit arrives, but not sure I'll lose a stone in a month - I have a lot of revision and a birthday in May!

But could you put me down for -erm - 10lbs. Maybe optimistic, but with graduation in July I really need to be optimistic!

shep (Mon) - 8lbs left
Fuzzy23 (Mon) - 10lb left
Chocaslim (Tues) - 7lb left
Tiggerlet - 10lb left

Thank you! Weighed myself first thing - 11 stone 11 lbs, which is a pound off before I start, and after an easter-egg fest.

Best eat some more easter eggs then...

Hi,
I am new to Mini-Mims and want to follow RC plan. Could I please join the May Challenge?
I did make a start yesterday so today is my day 2 of RC Fat Attack.

Like everyone I need the team spirit to keep me motivated

Thanks

tarotme said:
Hi,
I am new to Mini-Mims and want to follow RC plan. Could I please join the May Challenge?
I did make a start yesterday so today is my day 2 of RC Fat Attack.

Like everyone I need the team spirit to keep me motivated

Thanks

Just add your name to the bottom of the list with your goal. Good luck, we can all do this.

Hi. Id love to join please? I just started back last week.

Id like to loose 10lb in may

Finger crossed we all do well, Keep positive ladies xxx

shep (Mon) - 8lbs left
Tiggerlet - 10lb Left
Tarotme - ??
HiImRachel - 10lb left

Lost 1lb today, but don't know if it really counts for the challenge!

Hi ya, I'm new to minimins but not to RC.

Can I join the May challenge please? I have 25lb to lose but would like to shift 8lb by the end of the month.

Lx

Sorry to be thick, but how or where do I find the list to add my name and weight goal for May?

I'm new to Minimins so not sure of my way around as yet..sorry to be a pain.

I want to lose 7 lbs in the month

Thanks

I'm having the same problem tarotme, I'm new to minimins too. We'll find our way round it sooner or later :)

Lx

shep (Mon) - 8lbs left
Tiggerlet - 10lb Left
Tarotme - 7lb left
HiImRachel - 10lb left
Iaimtobethin - 7lb left
lita - 8lb left

Ok, i think thats everyone updated. If you want to updqte the list just copy and paste it with the amendments. I find the easiest way on my phono is to qoute the previous post and edit it. hope that helps.

We can all achieve this. Whoop whoop:D

Back