Mc Donalds question

ww girly

Hey girlies !!Just went 2 Mc Donalds 4 tea 2nite and had a mc Chicken sandwich burger and garden salad. In the eating out guide it says a Mc Chicken sandwich burger is 6 points. however the burger was dressed (lettuce and mayo) does that mean it is more than 6 points or is it 6? :confused:

No, it's six and that includes the mayo etc that it's made with.

Was it nice?

thanx girls!! yeah loved it!! havent had a Mickey Dee's in ages so wz a wee treat!! also in the eating out guide it says chinease chicken chow mien is only 7.5 points does that mean its 7.5 for the full portion served???

I love the chicken snackwraps they are only 4 points and feels like eaten more than a burger.xxx

I know feels like im bein naughty when I hav one and thn I hav 2 actually remind myself im allowed a chinease and can actually eat whatever I want as long as im within my points range!!
weight watchers is sooo flexible and I can honestly say I eat out more now than I ever did b4!!

Oooh i sooooooooo want to have a chinese now!!!

Lucky i've already had my dinner!

Hi guys
I've just joined your forum. Can I ask if anyone knows how many points there are in a king prawn chow mein?

Thanks Starlight, is that for the whole of a take away portion because you get loads in one of those foil containers.
Px

Wow, I always feel like I can never have a chinese! Have to have one soon!!

Since your on a roll here Starlight,lol, i thought i'd ask you about the Special Fried Rice! It says 10pts in book but i can't help thinking there must be more!? I get mine from Rubys here on Paisley Rd West and you get ALOT and there are slices of meat on top!!!

Please tell me it really, truly is 10pts????? lol! :)

Back