Mcd propoints ?

Soha omer

Hi all :) hope yu all good x I'm starting ww and was wondring if sme one knws how many pp in Mcd banana and straberries smoothie plz ? Help woul be great thank yu x

Hey daveuk can u plz tell me where did u check the propoints for Mcd plz ?

The NI is listed on their website so u can work out anything using your calculator.x

iPhone 4 !! I have downloaded te app but it's asking for login

You won't be able to use that app properly until u join but can recommend a couple of 'fake' apps to help u start?x

Lol I dnt mind when I go meeting shall I ask them for the log in thing or I have to have monthy pass ?

Monthly Pass includes the E-Source :) x

Thank yu uksarena yu have been an amazing help x I'm going in Monday to join so from today I'm starting from hme

Good Luck :) Ive never joined meetings, just used those 2 Apps.x

Sarena I was looking in to those website I put tea with semi skimmed milk came up 0propoint ? Is that ryt ? Or shall I stil put sme milk in sepretly ?

Really ? I just want to join to see how many propoints I ll need for a day !! Even thou u have checked them. For me I just thought be on safe side and do the first few meeting ! And I still need the books thou

Sarena I was looking in to those website I put tea with semi skimmed milk came up 0propoint ? Is that ryt ? Or shall I stil put sme milk in sepretly ?

Put your milk in separately and use it for the whole day, 114ml is 1pp.x

Really ? I just want to join to see how many propoints I ll need for a day !! Even thou u have checked them. For me I just thought be on safe side and do the first few meeting ! And I still need the books thou

Everyone is different but Ive never felt the need for a meeting.x

I dnt think I ll go either x the website yu have me is amazing xxx even though I dnt knw u x but u have been an amazing help to me xxxx thank yu x

Back